6 hours ago, Creatorofswamps said:

I propose to add spider mechanics to the frogs when collecting, for the sake of logic, but the most important thing is that a lot of interesting things could be done with the frogs that were caught, given that the smart disguise and Wurt have been updated.

As much as I love this idea, I feel like this would make Webber even more outclassed, you could get MASSIVE frog armies for almost no cost, just in a few frog rains. Unless they have a special expensive diet.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Chicken said:

As much as I love this idea, I feel like this would make Webber even more outclassed, you could get MASSIVE frog armies for almost no cost, just in a few frog rains. Unless they have a special expensive diet.

The Spider Queen is also constantly spawning spiders

1 minute ago, Psychic Chicken said:

Oh, I thought you meant the ability to make them follow you, lol

This is too Š¼Š¾Ń‰ŃŒŠ½Š¾ :D

7 hours ago, Psychic Chicken said:

I don't understand? How would it make Webber outclassed?

How it isĀ any different than a Wilson trapping and grabbing army of spiders and releasing it into an area (like you already can ingame) but you would use Frogs instead.

6 hours ago, ALCRD said:

I don't understand? How would it make Webber outclassed?

How it isĀ any different than a Wilson trapping and grabbing army of spiders and releasing it into an area (like you already can ingame) but you would use Frogs instead.

Using traps for every single spider is super time consuming and they won't actually follow you. I thought they meant giving all the spider mechanics to frogs, like feeding, but I just misunderstood.

Edit: Also Wilson is limited by inventory size.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:30 AM, Creatorofswamps said:

For example, I would like to collect frogs, put them in a separate place and use them against hounds

You could hit one frog getting the attention of the others andĀ just run to the place you want them to be, then use panflute and revisist the place when hounds arrive.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:35 PM, Brubs said:

You could hit one frog getting the attention of the others andĀ just run to the place you want them to be, then use panflute and revisist the place when hounds arrive.

Would you do this with ordinary spiders? Yes, it can be done, but it doesn't make sense if frogs are also caught like spiders, they should just be given the mechanics of spiders and not waste time on "relocation", which is not at all rational

On 6/9/2022 at 9:35 PM, Brubs said:

I hope you understand what I'm talking about in my broken English

Archived