Out of the new characters, who would you like to see as a figurine the most?

Out of the new characters, who would you like to see as a figurine the most?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the new characters, who would you like to see as a figurine the most?

• Webber
    • Wigfrid
    • Wagstaff
    • Walani
    • Warly
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • Wilba
    • Wormwood
    • Wheeler
    • Winona
    • Wortox
    • Wurt
    • Walter
    • Wanda
    • Charlie

I have been interested in seeing more merch/figurines in their store for a while, since they added the blind box figures. So this poll will define new as everyone who hasn't gotten a figurine as they haven't done any new ones since before RoG. I personally would like to see Warly the most, and I've been hoping for some shipwrecked ones since it came out. I have also excluded Warbucks.

Spoiler

Ever since the release of the Celestial Champion in the finale of RoT, I was thinking it would be so cool if there was some sort of figurine for it, since it is one of the two climactic fights.

Just an idea, and I'm not sure how doable this is, but a CC figurine that was like a transformer and could be transformed into its different phases would be insanely cool.

Of course, I would love a FW figurine as well, since it the original final boss of DST.

^ slightly off topic ^

I would love a figurine of Charlie (not for the reasons you're thinking; the character design is really cool).

3 minutes ago, UbiAnomaly said:

Ever since the release of the Celestial Champion in the finale of RoT, I was thinking it would be so cool if there was some sort of figurine for it, since it is one of the two climactic fights.

Just an idea, and I'm not sure how doable this is, but a CC figurine that was like a transformer and could be transformed into its different phases would be insanely cool.

Of course, I would love a FW figurine as well, since it the original final boss of DST.

Cc basketball ball

Archived