What is the meaning of critters?

Pets irl are pretty useless too, to be fair.

Edit: I think some people are getting offended, but just to be clear this isn't a jab at pets. I just don't expect anything from my pets, just like my parents never expect anything from me.

12 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Ok, but do they have a job? Oh, is the job to be cute?

I thought so!

Who needs pets? Who needs a garden? Who needs children? Who needs hobbies? Who needs video games? Who needs the internet? Who needs society?

39 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Ok, but do they have a job? Oh, is the job to be cute?

I thought so!

Bug control! My cat takes out any flies that get in the house.

He's also a good lap heater when it's cold.

Good source of entertainment too.

But yes his main job is being cute. There's plenty of cam girls where this is their job too so maybe it's more of a legit job than you think ;) (let's not start any sort of discussion on this as it is definitely not appropriate for these forums!)

5 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

He's also a good lap heater when it's cold.

Good source of entertainment too.

But yes his main job is being cute. There's plenty of cam girls where this is their job too so maybe it's more of a legit job than you think ;) (let's not start any sort of discussion on this as it is definitely not appropriate for these forums!)

Bro, you better start paying your cat some wages. That cat does way too much, that's child labor smh.

Just now, HowlVoid said:

Bro, you better start paying your cat some wages. That cat does way too much, that's child labor smh.

He gets paid in treats and pats. Pretty sure if offered any other currency he'd refuse any way. 

9 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

I know pets don't help in combat and probably shouldn't but maybe they could take out mosquitoes in the swamp! 

Seems thematic to me.

1 minute ago, loopuleasa said:

False. Pets IRL have huge sanity bonuses. The only things coming closer are probably having a human partner, a loving family, and great food.

Sad. Everyone exploits their pets for their own happiness smh my head.

Everyone asks "what the dog doin'"

But not "how the dog doin'"

Smh

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Pets irl are pretty useless too, to be fair.

Edit: I think some people are getting offended, but just to be clear this isn't a jab at pets. I just don't expect anything from my pets, just like my parents never expect anything from me.

welcome to internet

16 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

why can't i eat them

If people would have emotional attachments to chicken similar to cats and dogs, we wouldn't be eating chicken (but something else)

The emotional attachment is important.

Hell, if people had strong emotional attachments to balloons, it would be very frowned upon to pop them.

15 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

If people would have emotional attachments to chicken similar to cats and dogs, we wouldn't be eating chicken (but something else)

The emotional attachment is important.

Hell, if people had strong emotional attachments to balloons, it would be very frowned upon to pop them.

no i mean why eating your pet in dst isn't an option?

Archived