What crafting tab need more craft?

I second lunar tab and magic tab

There's 1 weapon and 1 armor in the magic tab tier 2.

Science tier 2 has more than that :(

edit: I've used the bat bat as healing for so long I forgot it was a weapon lol.

Here are some ideas that may or may not be balanced:

Bewitching Tenderizer(Hambat equivalent)

X living logs + X dark petals 

Let out all of your pain. A Living log Club that screams louder the closer it is to the damage soft cap. Does more damage the closer the player is to death. Soft cap dmg is 59.5 when ~20% HP, lower returns if going lower. (Slowly rots)

Dark Sickle (Morning star equivalent)

X living logs + X purple gem + X Hounds teeth

Reap your dark rewards; whispers greedy thoughts. Slowly lowers max sanity (up to max sanity of 0) and raises damage the closer max sanity gets to 0. 43.5-72.25 dmg from full to 0 max sanity. When unequipped, max sanity will raise slowly and sanity cannot be restored until fully un-cursed. 

Pain splinter (Log suit equivalent)

1 living logs + X Rope + X logs

Share your pain with friends! 315 hp and 80% protection. When someone takes damage wearing this, half of the damage will be transfered to anyone else also wearing this. This armor ensure your health doesn't drop below 1, transferring all damage to anyone else also wearing this. Should anyone die wearing this armor, everyone wearing this armor also dies (pain split damage is not affected by shields from crown).

Bone-y headdress (Football helmet equivalent)

X bones + X Rope + X Silk

Until death (un)do us part. 315 HP and 80% protection. Wearing this after having been shortly revived gives the player x seconds of invulnerability. If you die in this armor the helmet will not be unequipped, you must revive and manually remove it. Also reviving in proximity to this helmet, while not wearing any headwear, will cause the bones to turn to spider legs and skitter towards the player (hitting it removes the effect and does not cause durability loss).

I think we need more magic crafts. Structures staffs more armor/weapons. It just feels like there isnt much of substance in tier 2 magic.

a root trunk would obviously be a fan favorite to add. An armor that reduces aggro range like wx’s perk would be nice. Itd just be nice to have more options.

Archived