One more time. Can Wilson's Mad Scientist set get some shoes?

Have the devs ever commented on this skin being visually complete? I remember when Maxwell's Guest of Honor skin lacked the white winklepicker shoes when it came out, he had the same situation of being in his socks all of the time. The artists or devs then snuck it into a patch and his set was visually complere. I just wish i could remember which update added them in.

I think they could either change the legs or add unique shoes if they wanted to to Wilson's set.

I just realized that I started bringing this issue up four years ago. Also, another person asked me in an older thread why this bothered me so much even though I found complimentary shoes from another set. It bothers me because it looks incomplete but other sources show it to be different from in-game.

I know it's not the same but in the meantime, I found this combo to work pretty well:image.thumb.png.0b7dd1420801ce1003fbbf4a617a5dc9.png 

Those boots are actually my favorite and I tend to use them whenever I can. The issue is that comes rarely because they are tied to those unremarkable pants.

A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with form originally being tied to function. Though the human foot can adapt to varied terrains and climate conditions, it is still vulnerable to environmental hazards such as sharp rocks and temperature extremes, which shoes protect against. Some shoes are worn as safety equipment, such as steel-toe boots which are required footwear at industrial worksites.

Archived