Survivors dropping specific items upon death.

2 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

Does giving Pigman pigskin count as "cannibalism"? :v

Yes

1 minute ago, Waoling said:

No, eating skin isn't cannibalism.

Eating a (part of a) member of the same species as the eater is cannibalism

Out of all these suggestions, I just love how Wigfrid drops a piece of fried chicken when she dies. I mean it fits for the character I guess, but something about her storing an emergency drumstick is hilarious to me.

Also, did not expect the majority of this thread to talk about long pig.

10 hours ago, Sapientis said:

Wilson
Should drop at least some Beard Hair, dependent on his Magnificent Beard stage. If not all 1/3/9 I'd be happy if it was even 1/2/4 (which is half rounded up).
My thoughts about it go back to first deaths with just tens of hours in the game, when Caves were the scariest thing after Deerclops and Beard Hair was a valuable resource. Playing Wilson really was a choice to shave Beard off and freeze in Winter but have Beard Hair for an Effigy or die to Deerclops and lose all 9 so precious Hair (or so my friends and I used to think).

5b4a8089babf0_wilsonfindsamysteriouswig.png.fb296dc4dcebf24191642e78127a1b30.png

19 hours ago, Waoling said:

I don't think they ever gonna add it, and if they added it, the game rating would probably turn to Mature.

Cannibalism is already a thing in DST/DS, the reason why they removed long pig (I assume) is because the point of the game is to survive together, not kill your friend when desperate for food to survive a few seconds longer.

Archived