Wishful thinking: Hamlet QOL

minespatch

I agree, to an extent. Not so much in terms of new content for the DLCs, but bug fixes. It's very easy to glitch out the day count via going into the caves in Reign of Giants, as well as having your seasons de-synced between worlds whenever the game chooses to crash. In Shipwrecked, if your game crashes in the volcano, you might enter a strange state where the volcano threatens to erupt, but you're already in another season.

It's also easy to duplicate the followers (i.e. Chester and Packim) by using the Seaworthy. Also, off-topic and a slightly more harmless glitch, but a friend of mine was somehow able to make it so that the BFB's legs were unable to despawn, but they remained on-screen without the rest of its body. Also, where did Baby Water Beefalo go despite being in the promotional image for the Home Sea Home update?

This game and its DLCs are great, I just wish it got a few more patches to fix some of its more outstanding issues. There are way worse bugs than the ones that I've listed, and I would like to see others chime in to explain some of the more notable bugs that they've gotten.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:14 AM, TheKingDedede said:

I agree, to an extent. Not so much in terms of new content for the DLCs, but bug fixes. It's very easy to glitch out the day count via going into the caves in Reign of Giants, as well as having your seasons de-synced between worlds whenever the game chooses to crash. In Shipwrecked, if your game crashes in the volcano, you might enter a strange state where the volcano threatens to erupt, but you're already in another season.

It's also easy to duplicate the followers (i.e. Chester and Packim) by using the Seaworthy. Also, off-topic and a slightly more harmless glitch, but a friend of mine was somehow able to make it so that the BFB's legs were unable to despawn, but they remained on-screen without the rest of its body. Also, where did Baby Water Beefalo go despite being in the promotional image for the Home Sea Home update?

This game and its DLCs are great, I just wish it got a few more patches to fix some of its more outstanding issues. There are way worse bugs than the ones that I've listed, and I would like to see others chime in to explain some of the more notable bugs that they've gotten.

You can still duplicate chester and packim???

Archived