• Rut Rut

Sherpl

• Shlorpen
  • Shlubber
  • Slerm
  • Sloosher
  • Slpslpslp
  • Slurnnious

Merms need names, because this is a civilization that restores the great past, and everyone who exists in society needs names!

I'm sure you can come up with a lot of great names (and players too), but let's at least give them the names of fishermen

And please, for the sake of all the good and kind, name at least one variation of the name of the merms Jesse !!!♡!!!!!

If you offer your own variants of names here, it will be great :3

(The picture was drawn by me, to attract attention)

sketch-1646904606024.png

Flurgle, Splorp, Blerbe, Gloople, Swormple, Termoosh, Sqwerp, Bloopen, Moloop, Erflerp, Reedson, Blurble, Fssh (Griftlands reference), Forpblorp, Woople, Boople, Marshu, Flush, Sklish, Flish...

are just a few names I could think of.

15 minutes ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Вот, например, имена рыбаков:

• Блорт           
  • Блансер
  • Блюппер
  • Бруттер
  • христианин
  • Дэн
  • Дэйв
  • Нарисовалась
  • Фтхххх        
  • Глерт
  • Глипн
  • Глоппи
  • Глорпен
  • Славный
  • Глуммер
  • Глант
  • Глуртски         
  • Излишки
  • Джон
  • Мэтт
  • Мропт
  • Мрвоп
  • Натан
  • Рут Рут
  •  Шерпл
  • Шлорпен
  • Шлаббер
  • Слерм
  • Слюшер
  • слпслпслп
  • грязный
  • Вик

Blort           
Blancer
Blooper
Brutter
Christian
Dan
Dave
Drawn up
Ftxxxxx        
Glert
Glipn
Gloppy
Glorpen
Glorpin
Glummer
Glant
Glurtski         
Excess
John
Matt
Mrott
Mrvop
Nathan
Ruth Ruth
 Sherple
Schlorpen
Schlubber
Slurm
Slusher
slurpl
dirty
Vic

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

изображение.png.9120a2cfa8cad242eb8ef8cf74f67205.png

It's unpleasant that this happened with the translation, but now everything seems to be in order ^^

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

This is the third thread about this. I'm hoping one merm will be named "ariel". :wilson_ecstatic:

I would also like one of the names merms  to be Ariel my friend:wilson_love:

15 minutes ago, KM_Harrowick said:

Flurgle, Splorp, Blerbe, Gloople, Swormple, Termoosh, Sqwerp, Bloopen, Moloop, Erflerp, Reedson, Blurble, Fssh (Griftlands reference), Forpblorp, Woople, Boople, Marshu, Flush, Sklish, Flish...

are just a few names I could think of.

Sounds in the spirit of merms ^^

Arent merms supposed to be uncivillized, having no names fits thematically. However names could be  seen only when playing Wurt to emphasize that Wurt is the one naming them while she builds up the merm society.

20 minutes ago, goblinball said:

Not really tbh, they’re about as civilized as pigs. The only thing really uncivilized about them is their damaged houses, but that’s it, really.

They dont have a king or a leader and are unorganized, Wurts whole schtick revolves around the fact she has big plans for mermfolk by provoding them with a king and an army.

Plus Merms are aggressive like monster mobs, Wurt teaches them to be more civilized like their pig counterparts and tolerate the survivors when she appoints the king and bribes him with food.

1 hour ago, sudoku said:

У них нет короля или лидера, и они неорганизованы. Вся фишка Вуртс вращается вокруг того факта, что у нее большие планы на мермфолков, снабдив их королем и армией.

Кроме того, мермы агрессивны, как мобы-монстры, Вурт учит их быть более цивилизованными, как их собратья-свиньи, и терпеть выживших, когда она назначает короля и подкупает его едой.

Merms are not aggressive they are teretarial and these are completely different things

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Мермы не должны быть нецивилизованными, не имеющими названий, тематически подходящими. Однако имена можно было увидеть только при игре в Вурт, чтобы подчеркнуть, что именно Вурт дает им имена, пока она создает общество мермов.

Merms have their own stories and traditions that they will inherit, they have a religion, why shouldn't there be a society and names??

3 minutes ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Merms are not aggressive they are teretarial and these are completely different things

Even if they are territorial, does the the act of appointing a leader who has governing power that effects the rest of the merms and merms recognizing the benefit of a barter system to benefit both them and the player not signs of merm society evolving from  their near identical behavior to standard monsters? Is the Merm King just playing dress up?

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Даже если они территориальные, не является ли акт назначения лидера, обладающего управляющей властью, который влияет на остальные мермы и мермы, признающие преимущества бартерной системы, на благо как их самих, так и игрока, не является ли это признаком того, что общество мермов развивается из их близкого окружения? идентичное поведение стандартных монстров? Король Мерм просто переодевается?

Because of the language barer, I don't really understand you, I'm sorry ^^

Archived