what about spider bag/hat for webber?

Probably would be too niche for anyone to use if you could only put spiders in it.

If you could put anything in it it would only be a slight upgrade or downgrade to the backpack depending on the amount of slots.

Overall, not a bad idea, I just don't think I would ever use it if it functioned like the Seed Pack-it (shadow chester ftw).

4 hours ago, UbiAnomaly said:

Probably would be too niche for anyone to use if you could only put spiders in it.

If you could put anything in it it would only be a slight upgrade or downgrade to the backpack depending on the amount of slots.

Overall, not a bad idea, I just don't think I would ever use it if it functioned like the Seed Pack-it (shadow chester ftw).

Then, what about a spider wrapper?

A grocery tote made of silk, you say?

A bag of living things non-Webbers don't want to open.

After making 3 totes of spiders, you ask your friends to carry some for you when travel around the world.

But your friends refuse.

I just thought what if instead of a bag it’s like bush hat or snurdal shells and is made like spider eggs but instead of spider glands it’s built with a den decorating set  called webbers den or queen less den and if there are befriended spiders or a new character pacific permanently bedazzled variant of normal,warrior and nurse spiders possibly even baby spiders     not being used will return to webber like a den

Archived