Dignified and Exquisite

Right, so I've established the first-ever gas museum. Tickets are on sale now.

museum.thumb.png.551c733609780db052271b5a119514a7.png

Problem is, seven is an inconvenient number. Are there any other gases that remain gases at room temperature?

I tried Steam, but not only does that turn into a puddle when left unattended, but you can't place Steam on a Pedestal for some reason. This also rules out most of the other gases in the game that only exist out of necessity for when materials are heated far too much, as they will stop being gases once their exhibits have been curated. I'm trying to improve my poshiness over here.

I'd like to keep it all in the normal game play parameters. I dug all the way down to the Magma and dumped in some Crude Oil to produce that canister of Sour Gas.

If there are in fact only seven stable gases that I can use in this context, I might have to draft up some Dragon Ball myths to go with it...

Wonderful design arrangement, Clockwork Orange came to mind. Probably because it was the birth age of plastic and mass production...Also the 3 lights make no hiding possible, the scene has to reveal everything to its viewer.

3 hours ago, GuyPerfect said:

Right, so I've established the first-ever gas museum. Tickets are on sale now.

museum.thumb.png.551c733609780db052271b5a119514a7.png

How much are the tickets for the exquisite art exhibition ? Tes tableaux sont magnifiques ! @minespatch :congratulatory::ghost:

1 hour ago, GuyPerfect said:

Admission includes complementary Frost Burgers.

I will only come by if its a fire burger...Fire in the game would be awesome :congratulatory: There is the construction welding and also broken buildings could spark...Mhhhhhhhhhhhh, burgers ! Need to go to the kitchen and investigate the situation...

image.png.9237d382455fe7b3fe77c58da37e1dbd.png

"...Structural steel S500 is a high strength, low alloy steel and falls within the European EN 10149 PT2 standard. Some variations of S500 structural steel plate include S500MC, S550MC, S700MC, S500Q, S500QL, and S500QL1. S500MC is a high strength hot rolled structural steel primarily used for cold formed components. It is a load bearing steel. The material has a variety of applications as it has good weldability. Heat treatment should be avoided as it could reduce the yield strength of the material. US Equivalent Grades:

EU US
S500MC 070XLK

Chemical Composition of S500 Structural Steel

The chemical composition of structural steel is very important and highly regulated. It is an essential factor which defines the mechanical properties of the steel material. In the following table, the chemical composition of S500 is displayed."

image.thumb.png.206ddf39c25332402c1f0132aa3bdd64.pngimage.png.db8035afe215abfb145c8f9ebdabee8c.png

6 hours ago, GuyPerfect said:

500 kg Steel per attendee.

Is that 500kg of S500 steel per admission :confused::confused::confused: Do you also accept ordinary steel ?

image.thumb.png.67ca12a2537c5ff5da6ecfa88a7ae8aa.png

Magnetism in the game would be awesome :cheerful: !

image.png.b183ac3eadfb5b51c4e340d84631ed66.png Magnobabba X11500i crane

Archived