9 minutes ago, Nightmaretribe said:

So I did the cranking fight and didn't get the alter out of the water and cranking respond back on top of it so that means I hsve to do the fight again to get it? 

From what I can read on the internet you have to fight Crab King at its Maximum Power: having Pearls Pearl slotted into it or something like that..

Ive never fought crab king, I hear it’s loot is mediocre anyway. (Plus boating on Xbox is a nightmare.)

But I think you can only get the Alter once you kill Pearled Crab King?? (Someone correct me if I’m wrong)

Yeah the only way he drops the celestial thing from Crab King is by slotting in Pearl's Pearl, which buffs all his attacks a bit.

You get Pearl's Pearl by helping the old crone on the Hermit's Island with various tasks. Her quotes hint around at what she needs help with next.

My bad I didn't realize you said you already did the Pearl quests. I never had this scenario happen to me before but I assume yes, you'd have to kill the Crab again to reveal the altar shadow again.

15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

From what I can read on the internet you have to fight Crab King at its Maximum Power: having Pearls Pearl slotted into it or something like that..

Ive never fought crab king, I hear it’s loot is mediocre anyway. (Plus boating on Xbox is a nightmare.)

But I think you can only get the Alter once you kill Pearled Crab King?? (Someone correct me if I’m wrong)

He already killed "pearled" CK since he got the Altar; but didn't fish it out of Ocean afterwards and new CK spawned in 20 days later. Is an interesting scenario KLei should've anticipated and, theoretically, make new CK push said altar from underneath a bit further for player to be able to grab. OP could try and place a Pinchin' Winch at a furthermost margin of a boat (closest to CK-plus-altar position) and lower it, maybe is able to still fish that sunken altar. Else, yes, in current situation only solution would be to kill again the new CK. Once more: KLei should've anticipated this scenario.

Wurt eyes the FW loot: meh.

Wurt eyes the Celestial Champion loot: meh.

Wurt eyes the Strident Trident blueprint which lets her uproot all kelp fronds on the map and put them in one single spot: Oh HELL YES gimme that!

33 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

He already killed "pearled" CK since he got the Altar; but didn't fish it out of Ocean afterwards and new CK spawned in 20 days later. Is an interesting scenario KLei should've anticipated and, theoretically, make new CK push said altar from underneath a bit further for player to be able to grab.

But this is an uncompromising game, remember.  Which means that… the game doesn’t have to remotely explain or hint at anything ever.  (Or: it can just outsource it to YouTube)

On 1/13/2022 at 10:18 PM, abrocator said:

But this is an uncompromising game, remember.  Which means that… the game doesn’t have to remotely explain or hint at anything ever.  (Or: it can just outsource it to YouTube)

Theoretically yes (if game was still true to its "uncompromising" tag - in a previous post some time ago one of the devs mentioned that's not the case anymore, and perhaps someone helps me with said quote if having an easy link at hand and willing to do so, ty in advance). Practically and most likely is a KLei blunder like so-many-others (don't forget that, for example, if placing Wolf's gym close to sea boarder and in a certain angle, after workout any Wolf will jump into ocean 100% of times and drown - pretty funny way to troll pubs at moment of this post; presumably will be fixed in future).

1 hour ago, Nightmaretribe said:

So I did the cranking fight and didn't get the alter out of the water and cranking respond back on top of it so that means I hsve to do the fight again to get it? 

I'm assuming you killed Crab King with a Pearl slotted in it. That means that yes, you have to kill crab king again so you can get the Celestial Altar underneath. Though this time, you can just do regular Crab King since the Altar is already in the water.

9 hours ago, Nightmaretribe said:

You might be able to pull it from under him if you place the winch at the every edge of your boat. No promises, but I'd try it before killing him again.

to get altar you need to fight him at hix maximum possible power
so:1 pearl from pearl's guest
AND
most importantly
8 white gems you get for deconstructing moon caller staff, you can get 2 in archives, so you need to complete moon stone event 6 more times, and deconstruct every staff

14 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

to get altar you need to fight him at hix maximum possible power
so:1 pearl from pearl's guest
AND
most importantly
8 white gems you get for deconstructing moon caller staff, you can get 2 in archives, so you need to complete moon stone event 6 more times, and deconstruct every staff

Lies, the real anime final form superpower is when you use the pearl quest drown exploit, that way you get 9193704 pearls, but you need to socket just nine. 

Wonder how many bosses you can fight as you fight CK. Definitely the Twins. Can he spawn next to where Malbatross can? Or land? CK + LotFF + BQ + DF + Malb + SCP + ToT might be the best, if they can all spawn close enough.

Although maybe at that point it's less a super hard fight where you match against half the bosses in the game and more you watching them duke it out with each other.

On 1/13/2022 at 11:30 AM, Mike23Ua said:

The loot is pretty bad, stuff you can get without fighting him, and the one unique item is actually a blueprint that is also annoying to get 3 gnarwail horns for anyways. Boating for us isn't as bad since the boat rework, but kiting anything is as impossible as finding a thread without someone being a baby about Wolfgang's rework.

Do I Need to do crab king fight again to get the celestial sanctum? I did the fight didn’t fish out the celestial sanctum. Crab king has respwaned now. Took the cracked park back to pearl, will she give me pearl again? So we can fight crab king for the celestial event thing? Or is the sanctum still there under him? And we just kill hun normally?

Please help!!!!

6 minutes ago, Cosmodog said:

Do I Need to do crab king fight again to get the celestial sanctum? I did the fight didn’t fish out the celestial sanctum. Crab king has respwaned now. Took the cracked park back to pearl, will she give me pearl again? So we can fight crab king for the celestial event thing? Or is the sanctum still there under him? And we just kill hun normally?

Please help!!!!

yeah u need kill him again so your boat can fish out the sanctum 
no need to put pearl back cus the sactum already under water .. i believe ..

Archived