Wolfgang streng brainstorm

4 hours ago, IanKSB91 said:

Oh sorry yes basically what was already said jaja is haha in Spanish and I do feel a little bit nervous because this is the first time I write in English in the internet so I didn't want to sound too serious.

well don't worry, you're doing great bud!

6 hours ago, Shosuko said:

idk which was worse...  The elitest Wolfgang players who just told me "pick wolfgang" whenever I asked about how to approach a problem, or your elitist retort every time I mention that I am completely dissatisfied with Wolfgang's mighty meter and how inefficient of a perk it is.

so i cant talk about how silly looks wolfgang doing his routine in the middle of the fight

idk what is worst, if people going mad because klei sold the company to tencent because china or the forumiters acting like the china goverment

is a forum, if you dont like my opinion is your problem, not mine

I think its clear from the video wolfgang should be benefitting from shadow magic in a more pronounced way. He should be gaining might whenever he suffers sanity drain from a monster's aura, from the shadow sword drain, from the shadow armor, from the bat bat, and perhaps from a unique interaction where he smears his arms with nightmare fuel for a sudden might boost at the cost of sanity. The man is a might junky. And now that he knows nightmares make you strong he's liable to become a nightmare junky.

I see some people saying Wolfgang carrying statues isn’t that great because they can just get a Beefalo or use Woby.. fine-

FINE!!!!

What if Wolfgang could carry TWO Statues?

One on his Beefalo.. and One above his head in his hands as seen in this Animation that he should clearly be able to do..

63038EC8-D909-4D20-9A46-321EA7CFC74C.gif.8b09db6d3c726ee2e65bd23d5c24d5b4.gif

Thats right.. Two Statues on his Beef.

Why? Because Wolfgang is Mighty, there is no one Mightier.

Archived