Jump to content

weird vignette


Recommended Posts

i just loaded my game and while checking my phone i notice that the screen was weird so i watched and saw that, instead of a vignette, the loading screen picture was somekind of pic with all the sprites from the composting bin. I didnt have enough time to screen shot it, i tried again but it just shows the regular vignettes

did someone experience this?

maybe is something related to a future uptade and maybe is linked to that forbidden mod that allows you to add vignettes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pictures or it didn’t happen. ;) 

(I’m kidding) Maybe it was an old loading screen or as you said a slip up of next update- I’ve sometimes had my worlds skip the vignettes and instead do the little worlds with cardboard cutout stuff loading (I actually like the old paper cut out loading globe screens.. they were fun to look at)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Pictures or it didn’t happen. ;) 

(I’m kidding) Maybe it was an old loading screen or as you said a slip up of next update- I’ve sometimes had my worlds skip the vignettes and instead do the little worlds with cardboard cutout stuff loading (I actually like the old paper cut out loading globe screens.. they were fun to look at)

i wish i had, now im paying attention everytime a loading screen pops up xdd

the thing is that the picture wasnt a vignette was something like this:
Don't Starve Together Video game Undertale Computer Sprite, mega pack  elements, winter, symmetry, internet png | PNGWing

but with the composting bin sprites

idk, might be a mod, im using a couple of server mods: cherry forest and a couple of minigames mods from the halloween contest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i just loaded my game and while checking my phone i notice that the screen was weird so i watched and saw that, instead of a vignette, the loading screen picture was somekind of pic with all the sprites from the composting bin. I didnt have enough time to screen shot it, i tried again but it just shows the regular vignettes

did someone experience this?

maybe is something related to a future uptade and maybe is linked to that forbidden mod that allows you to add vignettes

Oh fun! I know this. This happens when the texture the game is trying to get isnt available, so it just grabs a random texture handle.

 

I'm curious why it happened to you though, its happened to me because hey I'm a modder and I test my mods and what not so I run into a lot of issues, but I assume you werent doing anything like that? Very peculiar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hornete said:

Oh fun! I know this. This happens when the texture the game is trying to get isnt available, so it just grabs a random texture handle.

 

I'm curious why it happened to you though, its happened to me because hey I'm a modder and I test my mods and what not so I run into a lot of issues, but I assume you werent doing anything like that? Very peculiar.

nope, only know how to change values or recipes in single player but i never touched the dst files

maybe is just the amount of differnt server mods im using

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, goblinball said:

This sounds like the start of a creepypasta tbh

I was only todays years old... I played DsT like i always do. Suddenly Ive noticed my sanity hit rockbottom and i saw dark figures around me... not in-game, but in real life! I decided to shutdown the game... but then Ive noticed my Vignette was... different! It was a sprite sheet of the scariest object known in game... the Composting Bin. Then Ive heard "Say pal, you've been playing this game for twelve hours now..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...