Sorting/storing seed mutations

Theres no option on any receptacle to differentiate by seed mutation. 

I have been breeding seed mutations looking for some of a specific one I want to try something with. I am also using the excess of the original seed to feed pacu, or so I thought. The feeder doesnt differentiate seeds, neither do shipping loaders, or anything other than farm plots. not only did my dupes start putting mutated seeds in my fish feeder, but when my seed analyzer was in use they also put unidentified seeds in the fish feeder which means they will not be taken back out when the analyzer becomes available. We need to be able to control this. 

8 hours ago, goboking said:

I’d settle for an Allow Mutated Seeds box on the fish feeder and various cooking and storage buildings.

Ditto. I'd like to see being able to select what seeds to store too, but this at least. I'd even settle for this and a special building for storing seeds that is setup like a storage bin but would only handle seeds.

Sorting stuff in ONI is annoying for everything. Mutant seeds are extra bad with no options present but i don`t think i`d like if there was a dropdown menu for each seed mutation or even worse each mutation listed next to regulars. Navigating through critter morphs in feeders (alphabetical order) is annoying enough. I reallyh wish we got some QoL for that.

I suggested earlier two options:

1. change the attribute of mutated seeds to be uneatable. So fishes will not eat them at all and they will not be loaded into the feeder. Still some problems will remain with mutated seeds' management (pip planting, moving seeds to another asteroids, etc.).

2. Have a separate category for mutated seeds (like we have "industrial" category, we can have "genetically modified" for storage and handling purposes. 

Of course, I understand that people have already compared Oxygen not Included 100500 times with Rimworld, but...
There is one feature in Rimworld called "SpecialThingFilters".
I really miss a similar feature in ONI.
It would also be nice to have such double scrollbars to regulate, for example, the temperature of stored materials or the freshness of food.
However, given the ONI's internal architecture , in the form to which it exists now, I think that adding such features can hit performance hard.

Spoiler

example.thumb.png.4b06825fb17fcd4625185cc5907641e8.png

Archived