[Poll] On The Terraria Crossover, Postmortem

NOW ITS TIME TO BE A [[BIG SHOT!]]  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about the An Eye For An Eye Update?

• Very Satisfied.
    • Satisfied.
    • Unsatisfied.
    • Very Unsatisfied.
    • I have no strong feelings regarding the update
  2. 2. What is the most fleshed-out, though-of part of the update for you?

• The new bosses
    • The new items
    • The new item skins
    • The new world customization options
  3. 3. If you answered "Very Satisfied/Satisfied", why so?

• The update adds new, immersive content.
    • The update brought lots of needed aesthetic changes to DST
    • The update adds new strategies for players to deal with existing challenges.
    • The update adds the best possible quality and quantity of content from Terraria into DST.
    • I voted "Very Unsatisfied/Unsatisfied".
    • I voted "No strong feelings".
    • Other (do mention in the comments!)
  4. 4. If you answered "Very Unsatisfied/Unsatisfied", why so?

• The update brought lots of unneeded mechanical changes to DST
    • The update brought lots of unneeded aesthetic changes to DST
    • The update does not improve upon existing gameplay.
    • The update adds too little of the most basic content possible that can be added from Terraria.
    • The update could have been executed in some other shape or form (e.g. an event like The Forge)
    • I voted "Very Satisfied/Satisfied."
    • I voted "No strong feelings."
    • Other (do mention in the comments)

Love the art.
Love the skins. So much.

Spoiler

though I wish several of them were turned into actual items for more options in gameplay, but ah well

Love the mild public server chaos of an early-game summonable boss.
Love the idea of feeding items food for durability; still hoping for more armor/equipment repairs whenever Winona gets her eventual refresh-refresh, but this is a good start.

Love yourself.

3 hours ago, Eughstein said:

im literally can't play my world rn because twins instantly kill me, even when it's day, and they are invincible, and i have no days to roll back

are you able to use commands? try getting killed by the twins then move away and spawn an amulet with c_spawn("amulet") and you should be able to live

2 hours ago, Eughstein said:

The problem is, i spawned them very near my base, also my beefalo...

If your on PC just use a Godmode command to get away or kill them (whatever no ones watching you so no one will know..)

If you are on Consoles- let them kill you and float to the nearest inactivated touchstone to revive yourself, if no touchstones are available get a friend to join and play as Wanda long enough to get either a telltale heart or her second chance clock.

The Second Chance clock is Console Editions version of PC Godmode- You can literally just have Wanda stand off screen somewhere idle as you die and get revived repeatedly at your dead carcass location until every enemy in the game is dead to your infinite resurrection powers.

(donā€™t be a prick thoughā€¦ Wandaā€™s clocks do have a Cooldown timer so try not to die in between those Cooldown periods. ;)Ā )

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

If your on PC just use a Godmode command to get away or kill them (whatever no ones watching you so no one will know..)

Uh, i guess Im gonna godmode and delete them with console (i really want to kill them normally), but i need to do it very fast, or else my beefalo gonna die

Archived