Within 40 seconds, Bee Queen killed

• one hammer
  • one spicy voltgoatjelly
  • one glass cutter
  • one bone armor
  • one or two  thulecite crown

With these Wolfgang can kill Bee Queen within 30 seconds in wet spring.  Under this condition wolfgang's damage can come to 408.   It doesnt require too much skills but good luck.The best luck's score is  28.8 seconds.  From first hit to killed.

It's really not that useful because of luck unless it's showcasing a specific tactic. I improve it by add one pan flute, and the time increased to 40s(my score is 36s). It is now not rely on luch so much,and Wanda also can do it. The step shared as below:

1.  Get the Queen out with a hammer,   and use the pan flute to sleep the queen bee immediately,so that it has no time to summon the little bee.
  2.  Eat  spicy voltgoatjelly, make sure Wolfgang achieve maximum damage. Close to the Queen and attack with glass cutter.
  3.  Attack the Queen 9 times,  sleep it once more.  At this moment Queen just summon the little bee, so they all be asleep.
  4.  Continue to attack the queen ,  Queen will lose  more then 1 / 4 of her blood. (Epic Healthbar is Recommended).
  5.  Between 1 / 2 and 3 / 4 of the Queen's blood, you should find a good chance to sleep with flute. Bone armor and  thulecite crown may help you. If success,   Queen's blood will reduced to below  1 / 2 , under your strong attack.
  6. Continue to attack, it's all,use flute to sleep maybe helpfull, but it is not must.

Try it ,you will get a great surprise. You will see the Queen stay at the birthplace all the time. 

32 minutes ago, MikoFanboy said:

I wonder, does replacing Wolfgang with Wanda (using her alarm clock) make this fight faster? 

From what I can see the Alarming Clock swings slow enough that it has about the same DPS as a Dark Sword, meaning Wanda's 1.75x multiplier would be the only thing in effect. Wolfgang has about a 1.92x multiplier so he should be faster I think.

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

From what I can see the Alarming Clock swings slow enough that it has about the same DPS as a Dark Sword, meaning Wanda's 1.75x multiplier would be the only thing in effect. Wolfgang has about a 1.92x multiplier so he should be faster I think.

Yes, Wolfgang 's DPS is greater than Wanda. And it is more safe in this way.

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Sad, I thought this was going to be some kind of new exploit.

If you have some partners with you, “spicy voltgoatjelly”is not must  in this way.  It is a violent method. 

You can try it and get pleasant surprise.

Link of the video

I donot know whether overseas friend can vist it.  I am from China and  here have many experts  on Don't Starve Together.

Before this tactic,  I have another way to kill Bee Queen in 1 minute without losing blood.

I don't know what methods friends in other places usually use to kill queen bees. 

We can share here.

16 hours ago, youwillfly said:
  •  
  1.  Knock out the Queen with a hammer,

I'm getting stuck here..  When I try to attack bee queen with the hammer she summons bees and kills me.  How do I knock her out?  Your entire post is pretty much wrong. /s

38 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

I'm getting stuck here..  When I try to attack bee queen with the hammer she summons bees and kills me.  Your entire post is pretty much wrong. /s

When  get the Queen out with a hammer,  you should use pan flute  quickly to sleep it,so it has no time to summon bees.

You should attack  Queen with glass cutter, not  hammer.  

If you are a novice, maybe you should try more .

You can see the video, whitch link address is provided above

12 hours ago, BeeClops said:

Wolf has higher dps, similar damage per hit but melee swing is faster than alarming clock swing. I doubt it can be faster 

Wolfgang with dark sword is pretty much identical dsp to Wanda with alarming clock, so it wouldn't be any better.  Wanda would not be able to tank like this though, so I don't see her doing this strat any time soon.  While its not setting speed records, Wanda can do a zero damage kill with the 4 moles trap.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Can you increase dps and save more time via Enlightened Crown? 

It can help to Increase the chance of success via Enlightened Crown. But it is not most important item.

If you're very lucky,  Wolfgang can kill Bee Queen within 30 seconds in wet spring  with one glass cutter and one spicy voltgoatjelly and one beekeeper hat.  Yes, you read that right, no Enlightened Crown, no bone armor.  I've done it.

Later I improve it  to increase the chances of success via Enlightened Crown.

The two way, either success or failure, and the probability of failure is relatively higher.

At last I add one pan flute, the probability of success is greatly improved, which maybe exceed 80%. You can try it.

Archived