[Game Update] - 479045

• Developer

Hi everyone, 

Today's hotfix includes some telephone tuning and animation improvements. It also includes a number of crash fixes. Notably, we restored some code that should unbreak some mods that were not functional after the Cosmic Calling update.

Patch notes below. Have a good weekend!

Changes & Improvements.

• Spaced Out! Only
    • Party Line Telephone morale bonus for chatting on the same world changed from 3 to 2.

Fixes

• Modding 
    • Re-added BuildingDef.isSolidTile and marked it as obsolete.
  • Spaced Out! Only
    • Added Party Line Telephone to the tech tree.
    • Updated Party Line Telephone animations.
    • Updates Party Line Telephone strings.
    • Fixed crash loading saves where a Saturn Critter Trap was in the middle of venting.
    • Fixed rare crash that could occur when Experiment 52B eats food.

View full update

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

at least they can still make a valid Great hall even if disabled.

Would it be too much to ask for a power inlet that connects the interior with the exterior of the spacefarer module? The engine doesn't generate power while landed, and it's been hard to keep food not constantly rotting inside them.

even better if we could connect to the entire rocket power net at its landing pad.

Edited by MrGuga

3 hours ago, MrGuga said:

The engine doesn't generate power while landed, and it's been hard to keep food not constantly rotting inside them.

Did solar panel modules stop working when the rocket is on the ground? The engine definitely doesn't work when the rocket has landed :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, misotoma said:

So it’s almost a year… are we still in early access mode? When will the game be fully launched and official? would be nice to know

When it's done?  These early access games are usually in early access for a long time - years, sometimes.  Just be patient and enjoy the trickle of new content.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nyonyonyo said:

To put things in perspective, some games are still in _beta_ (ie, 0.10.8) for the last 6 years and they are charging obscene amounts of money for their gambleboxes. At least ONI has a properly released game after some time in development.

gambleboxes are related to online games for keep servers alive. as oni is not online game there nothing gamble at here

2 hours ago, dacio_ultanca said:

When it's done?

I don’t see any type of hostility in my comments… I just thought a roadmap would be nice. Not necessary. They can do as they please honestly. In my opinion they already delivered. Would be nice to know if things are settling or just getting started is all. Either way would be good news for me. 

On 9/20/2021 at 4:51 AM, misotoma said:

I don’t see any type of hostility in my comments… I just thought a roadmap would be nice. Not necessary. They can do as they please honestly. In my opinion they already delivered. Would be nice to know if things are settling or just getting started is all. Either way would be good news for me. 

I'm pretty sure things are settling. The two main things that were promised, the new rocketry and the radiation mechanic exist, and now they are iterating on it. (I am so happy we finally got easier piping for the rocket)

I can well imagine there being some little surprise just before release, but I wouldn't expect a ton more

• Like 1