I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN WOLFGANG IS IN MY HEAD I KNEW IT

Just now, Scrimbles said:

I really hope we get to see his days in the Army, or how he ended up in the Circus.

I know a lot of people were hoping for WX-78, but we know so little about Wolfgang! Could be a great opportunity for Klei to really expand his lore, and his personality.

Yeah, I am interested in what would happen in his short, I hope we get to see where he is from, maybe how he got everywhere he was, and how he got in the constant.

3 minutes ago, Milordo said:

Prepare your helmets soldiers! Bombs-Threads about  "Why wolfgang is fine as it is"   "Klei you're doing a big mistake"   "Wolfgang shouldn't be nerfed"  incoming!!!! 

Allarm! Allarm! Everyone go in their bunker! 

Alarm Sound And Siren Sounds - Alarm, Air Raid Siren And Tornado Siren |  Avosound

Omg I could only imagine.. what if he gets nerfed in some way or  he gets changed? People would kill eachother, probably.

I'm just hoping they legit full on rework him, not just a "wigfrid rework" where they add only a new mechanic.

Wolfgang is just such a boring character that can be summed up as:

> much More damage > more speed

> Needs more food >another downside that doesn't matter at all

And it's at a point that for some reason, any character with a similar damage output than Wolfgang is considered OP, but Wolfgang is completely fine

Although I do understand the gameplay loop of wolfgang to be a bit on the simple side of things, I don't completely expect the character to be rebuilt from the ground up, I think they work off a principle of building on what is already present. In wolfgangs case I do hope that means they use what is already there and try to make changes that are meaningful and not... well "fireproof falsetto" levels of irrelevant. 

Archived