Wurt should be able to swim, change my mind.

1 hour ago, AlternateMew said:

Look if we can have a teleporting grandma who hits like a truck and doesn't need to eat because she can just revive for free whenever, then surely we can have a fish girl that knows how to swim. 

I don't care saltwater vs freshwater. Gimme swimming fish girl.

To be honest, I feel like all characters just have op and cool looking abilities, and maybe add more health to the bosses and other hard things to balance it out, then the game will be fun and challenging 

18 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Было бы здорово, если бы Вюрт мог плавать с ограничениями. Может, вместо этого огромного списка белья она могла бы плавать только в самой мелкой воде, а не в глубоком океане. Попытка сделать это может заставить ее вздрогнуть и рассказать о том, как она боится глубокой воды или чего-то еще, поскольку она еще ребенок. Тогда она, вероятно, не наступит Вуди на ногу, но сможет достать бутылки, водоросли, коряги и т. Д., Которые находятся недалеко от берега. Также может облегчить восстановление обломков, если они тонут на мелководье.

This is the coolest and most adequate thing I've heard today, buddy!

15 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Между материком и лунным островом только мелководье? Я никогда не обращал внимания, просто предполагал, что между двумя островами будет глубокая вода, что и было причиной ограничения. Однако мне нравится идея о том, что король мерм делает ее более быстрой плавательницей. Я сделал небольшое демонстрационное видео, показывающее, как будет выглядеть плавание на 70% и 100% скорости без и с королевским баффом, я думаю, это выглядит хорошо. 

It's brilliant and simple, if only klei would notice it. I will also suggest that the entrance to the water would be carried out as a teleport of the Wortex, on the right button.

21 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Fish / frog creature freezing when wet ... wat?

They do if there is low temperature so i dont see why wurt should be invulnerable

5 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

Woodie has transformation and on demand perks as well tho.

Walter isn't bloated

Wurt doesn't have a alot going for her compared to others she has.

A loot box(king) that requires constant upkeep who goes mostly ignored outside of boss fights.

Merms who can imitate Maxwell's shadows resource wise and can solo some bosses but who also require babysitting due to buggy a.i. and offers very limited control

Due to the loot box king, non stacking fish, extremely limited control over followers, followers getting lost, and generally not offering anything to a team I'd say she doesn't feel complete. Most Wurts I've come across either base alone or ignore their perks and play because they like Wurt's aesthetic I've more so drifted to the latter due to webber just being a much better follower character.

She offers to the team resources like fish and bones, materials gathered by her merms. Also she is extremely confy to be played with her fish perk and inmunity to wetness making her ideal for cleaning ruins/fighting bosseswith morning star in spring or winter (if the caves are wet)

3 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

They do if there is low temperature so i dont see why wurt should be invulnerable

She offers to the team resources like fish and bones, materials gathered by her merms. Also she is extremely confy to be played with her fish perk and inmunity to wetness making her ideal for cleaning ruins/fighting bosseswith morning star in spring or winter (if the caves are wet)

Generally faster to fish or setup a catapult farm than to watch merms go to war with each other. She's good at gathering resources but maxwell is a safer option and she'll burn thru hundreds of logs setting up her boss killer squad early game.

Her wetness perk really only shines when you get the summer fish as otherwise you need a thermal or insulation most of the time defeating the purpose of the immunity unless your fighting a boss(starcaller)

I'm not trying to say Wurt is bad or anything thing but I will say she does have multipe issues in a multiplayer setting with non wurts which makes her alot less worth basing with while giving out things other characters can do in a safer capacity.

My personal gripe with her despite liking her designs is that her mechanics are based around wasting your time in a survival game despite the only truly unique things you get from them is a loot box and fearless folllowers.

Archived