Upcoming character theory

This is a short one, but I've just had a theory of what the upcoming character may have as their perks / abilities. 

1985407567_DSTcharacter.thumb.PNG.13c18425126bdef64de0130f57a9eb52.PNG

The new character in question was announced today in the new Waterlogged update forum thread.

Here's what I gathered from this silhouette and wording:

Spoiler

597128154_DSTcharactertheory.thumb.png.e09dc7c2d6c44af02dcd87a22e86c321.png

I would like to know your thoughts and theories, speculate away! 

Yes I know I just took one word that was a bit out of place but it's still fun to speculate theories 

honestly the time theory seems really interesting but i dont think they could make the stop time thing an actual mechanic on a multiplayer game, it would be way too OP especially on PvP servers. The growth and day things is already done with Wicker's books and the world settings that can be changed anytime. The only time related thing that i can think of is maybe jumping time loop-holes with small teleportations But Wortox's there.

I wouldnt say they couldnt add this tho, anything is possible until shes revealed.

1 hour ago, Ruthenford said:

honestly the time theory seems really interesting but i dont think they could make the stop time thing an actual mechanic on a multiplayer game, it would be way too OP especially on PvP servers. The growth and day things is already done with Wicker's books and the world settings that can be changed anytime. The only time related thing that i can think of is maybe jumping time loop-holes with small teleportations But Wortox's there.

I wouldnt say they couldnt add this tho, anything is possible until shes revealed.

pvp servers are not and never have been the main focus of the game. if it was, wortox and wickerbottom would be much less powerful.

Archived