s there a way to have glommer in all world with some update?

Hi, i have a megabase on a world, the saddest thing is that i have 2 deciduos biomes and no glommer..I don't think he should be a set piece so.. Since with the new update a certain item have to made by glommer goop (also a fertilizer) is there any chance to make an update to give glommer to all the world that doesn't have him?

The Glommer Statue is already guaranteed to spawn in every world, so unless you came across some rare world gen bug, it should be in yours as well.

Try running c_gonext("glommerstatue") and if that doesn't do anything, you can spawn it in with c_spawn("statueglommer").

17 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

The Glommer Statue is not guaranteed at all to spawn in every world, [...]

Try running c_gonext("statueglommer") [...]

FTFY

If you want to see any worlds without glommer statues, try Worldseed 1622368546 (or Worldseed 1621455621 in a Linux server only).

1 minute ago, Viktor234 said:

If you want to see any worlds without glommer statues, try Worldseed 1622368546 (or Worldseed 1621455621 in a Linux server only).

is that how it works? i've genned worlds with seeds but set pieces weren't always consistent. not even wormhoels'

34 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

FTFY

Which part of "unless you came across some rare world gen bug" are you struggling with?

i made this world almost 8 month ago, i play on ps4, i posted here too because i didn't got a reply.. I don't want to start a new world since i got old farm and some nice set piece.. so i want to know if devs can do something like retrofitting world (the same way of lunar island) to add glommer with some update, i want to play at the fullest in my world too..

I feel like the issue is while Glommer statue is supposed  to generate every world, various issues (ex: messy worldgen near the pig king village) can cause it to not generate and there’s no failsafe in place that will cause it to generate anyway, similar to how marble pieces were originally “guaranteed” to generate, but various worldgen problems could cause it to not spawn at all and you would be locked out of doing the shadow pieces, and by extension all of the fuelweaver and ruins regen content.

I feel like the easiest way to fix it is just make it so the glommer statue is on the list of things that need to generate, similar to how the pig king, marble pieces, 1 clockwork setpiece, and etc. need to.

Archived