Am I supposed to be worry about this?

3 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

not at all, i would be more worried about your antivirus

just because some antiviruses flag a false positive (in this case, a connection that happens while browsing for servers), doesn't mean they are useless. plenty of people have lately seen this.

7 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

most of the time and for most of computer users are. Even more if you have w10 and dont visit weird webs

I would even say, bad antivirus is almost like a virus. Can slow down a computer and block wrong things. And spam about buying a premium and such sort of things.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

most of the time and for most of computer users are. Even more if you have w10 and dont visit weird webs

yeah like who gets viruses on w10 in 2021 unless you launch a suspicious .exe file that you downloaded from some weird website xd

5 hours ago, Waynel said:

yeah like who gets viruses on w10 in 2021 unless you launch a suspicious .exe file that you downloaded from some weird website xd

A lot of people. If you really believe what you just said you're likely to be one of them, if you haven't been already.

Archived