Hats should last forever on followers

this is an extremely valuable suggestion as I have pig villages around mctusk. It would add to the decor.

I'd also love faux pig guards/captains around pig king with the year of the pig king hat i wouldn't need to replace every so often.

Okay so number 1- I thought hats put on followers lasted forever already..?

and 2- I don’t think people are realizing how insanely broken this is.. 

I can put top hats on as many spiders as I want and have them follow me around, then when I want the hat back to use for myself I only need to pick him up/let him die and Tadah I have my own personal army of top hat carrying minions.

Its absurdly broken.. at least when you have given a pig a football helmet you had to actually you know fight and kill him or have that pig killed to get the hat back off him.

I haven’t tested it yet, but I can only assume Webber can also equip these spiders in Tam’O, Miner Hats or Celestial Crowns so I can have minions as light source muwhahahaha :wilson_evil:

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay so number 1- I thought hats put on followers lasted forever already..?

and 2- I don’t think people are realizing how insanely broken this is.. 

I can put top hats on as many spiders as I want and have them follow me around, then when I want the hat back to use for myself I only need to pick him up/let him die and Tadah I have my own personal army of top hat carrying minions.

Its absurdly broken.. at least when you have given a pig a football helmet you had to actually you know fight and kill him or have that pig killed to get the hat back off him.

I haven’t tested it yet, but I can only assume Webber can also equip these spiders in Tam’O, Miner Hats or Celestial Crowns so I can have minions as light source muwhahahaha :wilson_evil:

How exactly is being able to carry round a bunch of top hats absurdly broken? You can literally prototype the top hat and carry around a stack of silk for 6 on demand hats. Same goes for football helmets in regards to rope and pigskin.

I think this is a cool idea that only default spiders should have to make them somewhat unique. As a cost the hats could not drop on death, making armour hopefully risky but potentially efficient. 

Archived