Split-screen for PC. Please!!!

3 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

If only every person had two keyboards and two mouse pads at their computers... but honestly it doesn't seem like a bad idea. Though might take more effort than one might think.

Maybe its just me, but my notebook is hooked through an HDMI to my tv, so I do play on pc on my couch. If I got another wireless keyboard+mouse set it could totally work for me. 

14 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Maybe its just me, but my notebook is hooked through an HDMI to my tv, so I do play on pc on my couch. If I got another wireless keyboard+mouse set it could totally work for me. 

Plus this game has controller support.

18 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

If only every person had two keyboards and two mouse pads at their computers... but honestly it doesn't seem like a bad idea. Though might take more effort than one might think.

Maybe the devs could find a old copy of Mario cart, look into the files with a emulator, and then re-evaluate how split screen could work? That way they can study the code but not plagiarize?

24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maybe the devs could find a old copy of Mario cart, look into the files with a emulator, and then re-evaluate how split screen could work? That way they can study the code but not plagiarize?

Isn't this already a thing on console? I think they already know how to do it.

Not that it's something easy to do, though.

7 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Isn't this already a thing on console? I think they already know how to do it.

Not that it's something easy to do, though.

Doesn't console also lack the unique boss music? Or is that just me.

I swear a couple times I've watched people on console and the big raid bosses always just used the season boss theme.

Archived