feedback/suggestion/Actual Content

hi so basically i was wondering if there ever is going to be a new event like the forge or gorge its been a long time since we had something like that let's be honest the game is boring after a while honestly dont starve together was a really and i mean really good game but now its boring there's no more new good stuff i mean yeh we did get the champion boss and his content but come on thats just a game story we need more new raid bosses easily accessible to challenge console community is basically dead its not fun anymore pc players most are only playing dst for multiplayer and mods there are no mods on consoles so what i am trying to say? heres what we need 1. new seasonal bosses / raid bosses 2. new events like the gorge or forge 3. and this one should be important we should have in game official geometrical placement and season hud not a mod but actual one in game that is default new familiars like chester or hutch in game not character only and not only to be used as storage....and if possible make 4. multiplayer for dlcs like for hamlet and shipwrecked it would be amazing. i would love to hear response from developers on what they think 

If the game is boring then just make it not boring.
 image.png.a1ffc104a9284f90b824e49b8d25d368.png

... in all honesty you can just not play the game or return later if it's boring to ya. Coming here and saying that in the forums achieves you nothing cause Klei has to work on the content to create and it takes time and you're wasting your own time here by saying foolish things like these.
Have patience in development of DST or do anything else if you feel like you've burnt out. Idk, if you don't do megabases or just other activities ya could make up I feel like it's your own personal problem.

Forge and Gorge took a lotta time and effort to make and there's modders that support those mods that actually work and people play them, but if you don't find that interesting then no no answer will amuse you here at this point. Sorry!

On 7/5/2021 at 11:24 AM, lEnlightment said:

pc players most are only playing dst for multiplayer and mods

Console has multiplayer, and many PC players aren't there for only mods.

1. new seasonal bosses / raid bosses

*forgets Crab King, Malbatross, and Celestial Champion*

2. new events like the gorge or forge

Klei has said in the past that these events weren't good for them finacially, and I'm sure there'd be an uproar if they tried to monetize them more.

3. and this one should be important we should have in game official geometrical placement and season hud not a mod but actual one in game that is default

While geo would make sense,  season hud removes part of the challenge. At that point, show naughtyness and nightmare cycle timers as well.

new familiars like chester or hutch in game not character only and not only to be used as storage....

Poor glommer, you forgot them... friendly fruit fly too... hm... lavae too.... there's already several friendly animals, I don't think we need more. They'd just appear with no lore significance too, which isn't great.

Nothing personal, but I can't say I agree with any of these suggestions. Good idea, not-so-great execution.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:24 PM, lEnlightment said:

pc players most are only playing dst for multiplayer and mods

Nope. Many enjoy the vanilla experience so asuming this without any prove is kinda based

new seasonal bosses / raid bosses

We have 4 seasonal bosses, 2 medium bosses, +4minibosses and 7 raid bosses. I think we dont need more bosses for the sake of having more bosses. Is a survival game, not monster hunter. We need more survival and exploration elements

2. new events like the gorge or forge

Devs already said many times how expensive and problematic is this. I, and many others, rather prefer ingame content than having devs focused on external game modes

3. and this one should be important we should have in game official geometrical placement and season hud not a mod but actual one in game 

Geo should be an ingame feature, that is right.

Thermal measure is already a thing, use it, is pretty effective and more inmersive than the game taking your hand and telling you how many days are left before you need to pick up a thermal stone lel. We dont need to break the DS experience and wasting devs time to add silly things when they already added better ones

4. multiplayer for dlcs like for hamlet and shipwrecked

The amount of time and money to do it is just not worth

They can add certain things adapted to dst like they already did with loabsters

4 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Thermal measure is already a thing, use it

Use it for what exactly? All it does is tell you if you are in winter or summer. And you can already tell that by the icy blue filter and scorching orange filter respectively.

13 hours ago, Grim the said:

season hud removes part of the challenge. At that point, show naughtyness and nightmare cycle timers as well.

Does it though? Both the order and the lengths of the seasons are set in stone, so all the season HUD would do is save you a few seconds on the calculator.

6 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Does it though? Both the order and the lengths of the seasons are set in stone, so all the season HUD would do is save you a few seconds on the calculator.

It does remove having to learn when the seasons start and end, but it gives little advantage once you know them.

8 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Use it for what exactly? All it does is tell you if you are in winter or summer. And you can already tell that by the icy blue filter and scorching orange filter respectively

it also tells you if summer/winter is about to start with many days to prepare 

is one of the most useful structures for vanilla worlds but people refuse to learn how it works (which is simple)

Archived