Upgrading tier three dens should summon spider queen

Like the title says, upgrading tier three dens should summon the spider queen. As webber, the most useful spider he could use for fights is the nurse spider. However you cannot access this new spider for over twenty days as you have to befriend them from spiderqueen. What this means is that you have to wait a fair bit before being able to unlock them. Why not just let webber upgrade the den to spawn spiderqueen early?

actually ignore my suggestion. You can already technically do this. All you need is a ghost to haunt the nest and theres a 10% chance shell spawn. Its not the best method but it is there allowing you to unlock nurse spiders early on

16 minutes ago, Ornge said:

actually ignore my suggestion. You can already technically do this. All you need is a ghost to haunt the nest and theres a 10% chance shell spawn. Its not the best method but it is there allowing you to unlock nurse spiders early on

Killing yourself and spamming haunt in the hopes that you get it before the world resets (if playing alone) is absolutely obnoxious and your suggestion should not be ignored just because "well technically".

36 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Neat idea but increased potential for greifing 

Tbh griefers gonna grief no matter how many restrictions we put on them. Fear of potential toxic behavior should not stand in the way of expanding the game in fun ways.

1 hour ago, Ornge said:

That's true, but it is much easier to respawn and heal back in the late game than in the early game, even with friends. Telltale heart, booster shot, and then healing back to full health, kinda troublesome. Alternatively you can rush magic and get the materials together for a life giving amulet. By the time you get these things, you'll probably naturally get a spider queen anyway.

My big gripe about the nurse thing is that techincally it forces webber to be hostile towards the spider queen when normally there's no reason for him to be considering his spider transformation system is based on friendship and he fact the reward for killing the queen is worthless to webber it seems kinda odd that the only way to make use of nurses is to beat up their queen. I do agree that it would be nice to speed up the queen spawn process.

2 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

My big gripe about the nurse thing is that techincally it forces webber to be hostile towards the spider queen when normally there's no reason for him to be considering his spider transformation system is based on friendship and he fact the reward for killing the queen is worthless to webber it seems kinda odd that the only way to make use of nurses is to beat up their queen. I do agree that it would be nice to speed up the queen spawn process.

I my experience, you dont need to aggro spider queens to make them summong spiders

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I my experience, you dont need to aggro spider queens to make them summong spiders

I know about turning spiders on her being thebest way but considering the nature of weber's updated style you'd think there would be a more peaceful to spawn nurses rather than beating the queen within a inch of their life for them to spawn.

2 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I know about turning spiders on her being thebest way but considering the nature of weber's updated style you'd think there would be a more peaceful to spawn nurses rather than beating the queen within a inch of their life for them to spawn.

You didnt understand me

I mean that spider queens spawn spiders outside of combat

You only need to spawn s spider queen and wait

51 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

You didnt understand me

Yes, but don't they only spawn nurses when low on health?

14 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Would a hountious shooter behind fossils work 

it's actually much simpler to just turn other spiders on her to lower her hp.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

You didnt understand me

I think the reason they only spawn on low health is to make the fight less tedious for non webbers as having a boss constantly spawn followers who heal for 150 hp at a time during a horde boss fight would be a nightmare.

51 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Yes, but don't they only spawn nurses when low on health?

32 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

it's actually much simpler to just turn other spiders on her to lower her hp.

I think the reason they only spawn on low health is to make the fight less tedious for non webbers as having a boss constantly spawn followers who heal for 150 hp at a time during a horde boss fight would be a nightmare.

I didnt know that. My bad

Archived