webber backstory?!

okay if we all now watched that new animated backstory for webber 6/24, but I read he was a human boy when entering the DST world being tricked by Maxwell and then eaten alive by a spider queen and then Reborn into a spider boy getting a second chance in life? so Im now confused. so does all characters backstory changes or something?

Just now, rachelpark5191 said:

but I read he was a human boy when entering the DST world being tricked by Maxwell and then eaten alive by a spider queen and then Reborn into a spider boy getting a second chance in life?

nah that was never confirmed just theorizing 

9 minutes ago, rachelpark5191 said:

okay if we all now watched that new animated backstory for webber 6/24, but I read he was a human boy when entering the DST world being tricked by Maxwell and then eaten alive by a spider queen and then Reborn into a spider boy getting a second chance in life? so Im now confused. so does all characters backstory changes or something?

This wasn't mentioned anywhere really: all we knew is that Webber was once a boy and he got eaten by a spider and then he died but got resurrected; nothing too specific

11 minutes ago, rachelpark5191 said:

I read he was a human boy when entering the DST world being tricked by Maxwell and then eaten alive by a spider queen and then Reborn into a spider boy getting a second chance in life?

I think Maxwell's deal was to split the spider from Webber and to return home. He was telling the story since Emmet is his voice ator.

Webber seems to have been very very naive and childish before embracing his spidery side, so I’d guess he just popped into the constant and died out of one of the dozens of things that could kill an innocent and naive child there. 

About being revived: It’s not clear to me if he went through the portal from another plane to meet Maxwell and Wilson, like most of the other survivors after the ending of DS

Possibility 1: He got revived or summoned on the same realm of Wilson during the events of DS and while Maxwell was still on the Throne, but after being revived he just popped somewhere else and wondered around on his own until much later found, during the new reign era, by the team of survivors 

or

Possibility 2: When Wilson revived him, he was immediately teleported for some reason to his own realm, and eventually when the portal was crafted by Wilson and Maxwell he just popped with the rest of the gang. This would be interesting as it would tell that before the portal was made, people could not exist on the same realm together and even reviving another player would immediately cast it somewhere else to its own personal realm.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:13 PM, minespatch said:

I think Maxwell's deal was to split the spider from Webber and to return home. He was telling the story since Emmet is his voice ator.

maybe the deal was to "be normal" so max make him live in the constant where he would be normal xD

9 hours ago, rachelpark5191 said:

Ohhh ok then, so anyone know how he ended up getting killed? Like you had to get a skull from a spider to get the webber character and another question I've had for a while is how long has this kid been in the dst world?

He could killed by anything in The Constant, once or more. I don't think it will make much difference.

Archived