Koalefant trunk

Nessuna ricetta. Tutto quello che puoi fare con esso se sei Warly è darlo da mangiare a un uccello in una gabbia per ottenere un uovo.

"No recipes. All you can do with it if you are Warly is feed it to a bird in a cage to get an egg."

brought to you by  Google Translator.

Sì, vorrei un po' che ci fosse una specie di piatto Koalefant Trunk. Se questo è chiedere troppo, lascia che venga messo in un crockpot. L'abbiamo preso per Batilisk Wings, quindi non vedo perché non possa essere fatto per Koalefant Trunks.

Yeah, I kinda wish that there was some kind of Koalefant Trunk dish. If that's asking for too much than just allow it to be put in a crockpot. We got that for Batilisk Wings, so I don't see why it can't be done for Koalefant Trunks.

The winter one can make a cool shirt that keeps you warm.

13 hours ago, thegreatJash said:

Yeah, I kinda wish that there was some kind of Koalefant Trunk dish. If that's asking for too much than just allow it to be put in a crockpot. We got that for Batilisk Wings, so I don't see why it can't be done for Koalefant Trunks.

I've always wanted it to be 2, 2.5, or even 3 meat in the crock pot so it's really good for making meaty stew. If you eat it on a campfire it gives as much nutrition as 3 meat in addition to its rather sizeable 40 health heal, so I don't think it would be overpowered. It'd just let Warly kind of waste it on himself instead of wasting it turning into rot or something.

3 hours ago, Articestone said:

What of it becomes a better whip, but the dmg not so high by the range is bigger and does aoe. I could imagine it doing well against splumonkeys

That would really encourage me to go after them beyond the early game! I like the whips as items but they're just so difficult to farm and make, so I would welcome this. 

Archived