Free Transit Pipe

I do not know if such a bug has been described before - the transit pipe can be used for free:

576823180_TransitTube1.gif.5419e92ab31d02b28bf838ee09cc3ef1.gif

I saw a description of the bug, but it did not solve the problem with the cargo. I have two solutions.

If it was already - please do not throw tomatoes at me.

upd. Bugs in the game

7 hours ago, DimaB77 said:

I do not know if such a bug has been described before - the transit pipe can be used for free:

I haven't seen this particular version before. It's quite elegant.

Automation and power usage are known to be pretty buggy when combined though. For example:

Okay. I'll translate it today and give you the link.

From your link. Have you tried it long ago? My refrigerators consume exactly what they need. Both from the transformer and from the external grid.

21 hours ago, Fradow said:

All exploits on this page are current, to the best of my knowledge.

Good selection of bugs and good work. Thank you!
1. Give Duplicants unlimited skill point.
Didn't work for me. Have you checked it recently?
2. Pip planting in Flower Pots.
Took it to collection.

1620085285_.png.c6bced70314a62dcaf412a0b0cbeda11.png
3. Solidifying liquids to debris temperature.

bag.thumb.png.028c99d53feab42f788308a0b8ced560.png
Made a simple circuit (regular pipes, 3 sensors, etc). Not yet described or translated. 4. the fridge queue and what you have added.

40 minutes ago, DimaB77 said:

2. Pip planting in Flower Pots.
Took it to collection.

1620085285_.png.c6bced70314a62dcaf412a0b0cbeda11.png

Is it just me or pipplanting in flower pot already fixed? Dupicant now deliver ferterlizer and dirt to flowerpot if farm plant was plant there. Still cool to have farm plant in flower pot, but it no better than farm plot now.

1 hour ago, DimaB77 said:

No I didn't, but I remember people asking about this bug on Discord on the current vanilla game version, I'm pretty sure it's still there at least on vanilla.

Maybe you have the Stock Bug Fix mod installed? It fixes this bug (and a few others), and Peter didn't mark it as solved yet.

51 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

Is it just me or pipplanting in flower pot already fixed? Dupicant now deliver ferterlizer and dirt to flowerpot if farm plant was plant there. Still cool to have farm plant in flower pot, but it no better than farm plot now.

At least not in vanilla, I specifically tested this one yesterday. While there are a few mentions to the DLC, exploits are current to vanilla. Feel free to edit the wiki to specify which exploits are fixed in DLC.

1 hour ago, Fradow said:

At least not in vanilla, I specifically tested this one yesterday. While there are a few mentions to the DLC, exploits are current to vanilla. Feel free to edit the wiki to specify which exploits are fixed in DLC.

I planted oxyfern in flowerpot and my dupe deliver water and dirt to flower pot. And i played in vanilla. I mean they did not remove pip ability to plant stuff in flowerpot, but instead, make even if they plant in flower pot, plant still need resource to grow.

1 minute ago, Tranoze said:

I planted oxyfern in flowerpot and my dupe deliver water and dirt to flower pot. And i played in vanilla. I mean they did not remove pip ability to plant stuff in flowerpot, but instead, make even if they plant in flower pot, plant still need resource to grow.

The plants inside flower pot doesn't consume solid fertilizer, but they DO consume liquids ...

2 hours ago, Fradow said:

No I didn't, but I remember people asking about this bug on Discord on the current vanilla game version, I'm pretty sure it's still there at least on vanilla.

If you have time, someone please test it.

2 hours ago, Fradow said:

Maybe you have the Stock Bug Fix mod installed?

There is no such mod.

2 hours ago, DimaB77 said:

There is no such mod.

:confused: Stock Bug Fix mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1967921388

Or do you mean you haven't this one mod installed?

Edit:

6 hours ago, DimaB77 said:

I can confirm it exists in DLC so I'm pretty sure it still exists in vanilla :rolleyes:

Spoiler

image.png.3fcdceec838c11e004d3b7aee1db077a.png

Archived