Jump to content

is there any plans to design a skin for Scaled Chest?


Recommended Posts

I like to use the scaled chest very much, but there is no skin of this chest.  As we all know, the chest has a lot of skins, so I wonder if there is a plan to make skin for the scaled chest?

In addition, there are some things that have no skin but are used very frequently, such as insulated pack and siesta lean-to, does these items own their skins in the future?

749615337_QQ20210510143255.jpg.d6f004b3799de3f11e5773693949a353.jpg1634346696_QQ20210510163041.png.ad6d6851d0cc89002251c3f48de209d0.png1620198964_QQ20210510143238.jpg.4b5fcc142f403695a1e2629ba58e8a39.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

I like to use the scaled chest very much, but there is no skin of this chest.  As we all know, the chest has a lot of skins, so I wonder if there is a plan to make skin for the scaled chest?

In addition, there are some things that have no skin but are used very frequently, such as insulated pack and siesta lean-to, does these items own their skins in the future?

749615337_QQ20210510143255.jpg.d6f004b3799de3f11e5773693949a353.jpg1634346696_QQ20210510163041.png.ad6d6851d0cc89002251c3f48de209d0.png1620198964_QQ20210510143238.jpg.4b5fcc142f403695a1e2629ba58e8a39.jpg

I was just looking for hats that never spoil to give to my pigs, thank you for the bushhat idea.

I'm sure the scaled chest will get a skin soon, it's been quite requested. The pack and the siesta I think are not very used items, you might be projecting here, but I still think they will get skins too, all items will eventually :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

I was just looking for hats that never spoil to give to my pigs, thank you for the bushhat idea.

I'm sure the scaled chest will get a skin soon, it's been quite requested. The pack and the siesta I think are not very used items, you might be projecting here, but I still think they will get skins too, all items will eventually :D 

 

 

'Yes my lord, I really want to learn the best cooking skills in the world!' these two pigs say.

 

 

1420321991_QQ20210510144608.jpg.189892d1d38df15e0779752014760715.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I was just looking for hats that never spoil to give to my pigs, thank you for the bushhat idea.

I'm sure the scaled chest will get a skin soon, it's been quite requested. The pack and the siesta I think are not very used items, you might be projecting here, but I still think they will get skins too, all items will eventually :D 

Gardener hat doest break too if that works for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeeClops said:

I was just looking for hats that never spoil to give to my pigs, thank you for the bushhat idea.

I'm sure the scaled chest will get a skin soon, it's been quite requested. The pack and the siesta I think are not very used items, you might be projecting here, but I still think they will get skins too, all items will eventually :D 

 

how about this hat?

 

1640007778_QQ20210510202408.jpg.d60b2dbdc058bfe46655b6998860ecef.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well then you gave me ideas and here i made something

image.thumb.png.d97fb2735be9b667f20e1142630aae9e.png

i used the scaled chest replaced the gold fire whit silver snow and in general i based the color of the ice broodling and i call this chest the

"cold scaled chest" simple as that realy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dish-order man said:

1420321991_QQ20210510144608.jpg.189892d1d38df15e0779752014760715.jpg

This here above - pure gold. 11/10 meme (brown, yum!) material.

 

And yes, Scaled Chest seems long overdue to get a skin or 2 - since is quite used in long term base-building.

Likewise next items would benefit from future alternative skins to better differentiate players/more fancy diversity of gear: Insulated PackRain Coat, Hibearnation VestMoggles, Houndius Shootius, Magiluminescence, Lazy Forager, Nightmare Amulet, Shelmet, and Snurtle Shell Armor. Some more Krampus Sack and Piggyback skins too, maybe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

well then you gave me ideas and here i made something

image.thumb.png.d97fb2735be9b667f20e1142630aae9e.png

i used the scaled chest replaced the gold fire whit silver snow and in general i based the color of the ice broodling and i call this chest the

"cold scaled chest" simple as that realy

This seems wonderful!!!!  There’s too many skin of lantern and chest, I like your idea.  And I think this series of scaled chest skin should include some thing like hot fire chest, cold fire chest(your current idea), shadow fire chest and moon/glass fire chest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...