All my ruins are empty!!! Help!!!

I have a world with 330 day and i've decided visit ruins and make ancient things, but after hours and hours i never found any ancient pseudoscience or other mov from that biome...Only spiders and  depths worms. the generationt world is default for all alternatives. i'm very sad if the only way to fix this is to create a new world. Someone could help me in this situation?image.thumb.png.66b8a71527e50901b3a383f20ac8befd.pngimage.thumb.png.000e5f0ef6b75a2398f6ecdf047b6216.png

44 minutes ago, The Another One said:

I have a world with 330 day and i've decided visit ruins and make ancient things, but after hours and hours i never found any ancient pseudoscience or other mov from that biome...Only spiders and  depths worms. the generationt world is default for all alternatives. i'm very sad if the only way to fix this is to create a new world. Someone could help me in this situation?

Heyo, this is a very rare bug but it does happen, to fix it, use this command when you're in the caves (It will not work if you're on the surface when running this command)

TheWorld:PushEvent("resetruins")

Also make sure the text on the left of the console bar says "Remote" and not "Local" when executing the command. If it says Local, you can press Left Ctrl to switch it to Remote. Have fun

Its impossible not to ruin rush on console if you plan on using the ruins. I've had this bug happen to me a couple times, except we can't use console commands.

Lately I've had very, very small ruins with 1 or 2 statues and 1-2 stations its very discouraging. I've had to reset about 10 times (not exaggerating!) to get a proper ruins.

For everyone on console, visit your ruins if you plan on staying a long time!

In DST, it is possible to completely regenerate the ruins, while save the normal world (and vice versa). To do this, you need to play a little with the save files. Warning - in this case, you are actually erasing the server and creating a new one, so the map of one of the worlds - the normal one or the caves, depending on what you choose - will be completely erased and recreated, so you need to take out valuable things from there in advance. Also make a backup before interfering with the files, lust in case if something goes wrong. The detailed instructions are here, it's in Russian, but the translator easily translates it:

https://pikabu.ru/story/kak_izmenit_nastroyki_uzhe_sozdannogo_mira_dont_starve_together_kak_dobavit_tuda_peshcheryi_esli_vyi_ikh_zabyili_vklyuchit_7374690

This helped me when I needed to "update" the caves, when the game had an update with an Archive, and I had an old developed world and there were no new biomes in it.

(tell me if you have trouble understanding the instructions, then I'll try to translate and explain it myself)

2 hours ago, Baark0 said:

Klei really needs to fix ruins generation, instead they add a boss that can stunlock you and random ocean stuff.

dst players when the developers add new free content: 

9 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Its impossible not to ruin rush on console if you plan on using the ruins. I've had this bug happen to me a couple times, except we can't use console commands.

Lately I've had very, very small ruins with 1 or 2 statues and 1-2 stations its very discouraging. I've had to reset about 10 times (not exaggerating!) to get a proper ruins.

For everyone on console, visit your ruins if you plan on staying a long time!

This has never happened to me and I've done soso many ruins runs, but it's not the first time I hear about it. Must be pretty frustrating discovering on day Xhundred on console..

. On the other hand I had the no glommer bug like 3-4 recent worlds while never experiencing it in years, so maybe some recent changes messed up some of the world generation.

10 hours ago, Baark0 said:

Klei really needs to fix ruins generation, instead they add a boss that can stunlock you and random ocean stuff.

The ruins generate fine most of the time, and instead of actually trying to help this person who is experiencing a very rare bug, you are complaining about the free content that Klei gives us every month.

Archived