fish weight?

I have a idea that should probably go to suggestions but might be stopped by the community:

Treat the fish scale jars as fish tanks to feed the fish and that way you can give Pearl the heavy fish.

Just a idea but something tells me my idea would be knocked off.:wilson_ecstatic:

i think the reason why is because the scale-o-matics are for showing off your biggest catch. much like the scales for farming and giant veggies.
If you could grow fish inside of the scales, then they would slowly become the largest and sorta get rid of the whole 'competitive' part of fishing.

Now, maybe if the fish grew while inside of the tin-fishing-bins, that could be something nice, but again, being able to wait for larger fish removes the competitive part and trying to catch the biggest fish.

I don't think making your fish grow heavier has any sense. If Pearl doesn't accept them, just throw them on her drying racks. 

Fish farms sound good, but only if there are more types of fish, or fish that can only be grown in a farm. Otherwise there will be absolutely no point of making a fishing rod anymore.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I have a idea that should probably go to suggestions but might be stopped by the community:

Treat the fish scale jars as fish tanks to feed the fish and that way you can give Pearl the heavy fish.

Just a idea but something tells me my idea would be knocked off.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'd love some way to feed and grow pet fish! Perhaps some more expensive and larger structure that can fit like 3 fish. Maybe once every so many in game days it provides a bull kelp stalk or something if you keep your fish well fed (makes no sense I know but would be a nice way to get more bull kelp stalks).

13 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Maybe once every so many in game days it provides a bull kelp stalk or something if you keep your fish well fed (makes no sense I know but would be a nice way to get more bull kelp stalks).

Kelpy Bullhead fish in the farms

Except it could make a kelp stalk with like a 2% instead of every fish

Archived