I'd like to become a beta tester

I believe it's a hard proposition if you're talking only vanilla ONI.

Some would argue that trying out the DLC right now is the closest you'll get to beta testing as it is currently in early access.

More seasoned entities would refer to a particular quote:

image.png.a35d05abc649aea31344cf3f5708da4c.png

3 hours ago, LilRktInMyPckt said:

I'd love to become a beta tester for this game. How would I go about doing that? Is it open for new beta testers?

Buy the game. Play it. Voila, you're a beta tester.
That's all that is required. It's also all the benefits you get, ie. the ability to actually play the game (once you've paid for it obviously).

1 hour ago, Saturnus said:

Buy the game. Play it. Voila, you're a beta tester.
That's all that is required. It's also all the benefits you get, ie. the ability to actually play the game (once you've paid for it obviously).

That's fair I suppose. I was hoping to maybe be the first to play new updates and dlc and provide feedback and things like that.

1 hour ago, JRup said:

I believe it's a hard proposition if you're talking only vanilla ONI.

Some would argue that trying out the DLC right now is the closest you'll get to beta testing as it is currently in early access.

More seasoned entities would refer to a particular quote:

image.png.a35d05abc649aea31344cf3f5708da4c.png

Haha that makes sense. 

stay tuned here to the forum they open the beta to test whenever they are going to make some adhesion to the game, but in the current case for dlc, right then you have to have dlc, and the only contact with them will probably be right here I don't know if they have a closed system "hardly"

15 minutes ago, DimaB77 said:

You can't think of a more succinct definition of the purpose of this game :D

babba`s way of solving the map`s beta puzzles :lol:

image.thumb.png.6063903f1a90ad65f84e1eac404618f1.pngimage.png.458d3332818dc42431561c3fafd2f5bd.png

Once I made it to the oil submerged levitating snack machine, then the sky is the limit !

6 hours ago, LilRktInMyPckt said:

Hey,

I'd love to become a beta tester for this game. How would I go about doing that? Is it open for new beta testers?

The way it works with this game is: Buy the DLC and your on board :p

image.png.f3c04447decc6fb9b0ea8fc440b7579f.pngimage.png.bfbd39f4b27fe42b30a285fc4a068c5a.pngimage.png.8b1f4e7603184453caa9b3f7e95511d1.png

Archived