Idea for webber/wurt

I feel like I know why they never did this, if you could just tank a single hit with a football helmet and have all the mobs on screen suddenly swarm the enemy, there's no point in befriending or fighting. :eek-new:

It would make more sense, though. Wouldn't mind some Webber love!

Just now, Lumberlocke said:

I feel like I know why they never did this, if you could just tank a single hit with a football helmet and have all the mobs on screen suddenly swarm the enemy, there's no point in befriending or fighting. :eek-new:

you cannot take all the mobs on screen somewhere unless you have them tamed

(also spiders are super weak to anything with aoe)

5 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

If you live in caves, red and blue mush are great biomes for webber, that isn't an issue

and what are you gonna fight in the caves? worms? plus dweller spiders dont come down unless their tree is attacked iirc, and the spiders would only assist webber if he was on their webbing

Honestly I don't think there's any extra balance in you spending 1 monster meat or baiting an attack vs getting hit when it comes to making all of your fellow species attack an enemy for hitting you. Plus it's just very dissonant between gameplay and what your character is meant to be. Spiders see webber as one of their own and yet they don't care if he is attacked? 

Merms don't care if a literal child of their species is being attacked?

Archived