diagnostics visible on alert only

Hello !! :)

When diagnostics are visible on alert only

image.thumb.png.1abceca048c52ccdaa5c3c382fc1d43a.png

i wonder when or what triggers the alert?

For crops it's plant dwelling, but for stress or breathability, what is the threshold ? 50% oxygen ? 10% oxygen ? you-dupes-are-all-dead level :) ?

And most important, how do I set my own threshold of alert?

2 minutes ago, Argelle said:

what is the threshold ?

I think the oxygen threshold is 50% mean value of the colony. If you have several dupes digging in a low oxygen area you get an alert but I think when I got a bigger colony I had a suffocation alert for one dupe before I got a "low oxygen" one. You can also get "low oxygen" alert if you configure a rocket to "crew only" when there is no crew selected (low oxygen=there is no one breathing in here)

For stress, it is above 60% for any dupe. 1 dupe stressed triggers the alert.

I would love to set my own thresholds... particularly for crops. I usually disable the alert when I feed excess toilet water to plants or visit a planetoid with prebuild farm tiles.

On the topic of diagnostics, are some of them bugged? Ever since seeing the feature I've been trying to pin the "Errands" diagnostic to my side bar, but it never seems to work.

image.thumb.png.63987efdf4497726c84c71c228f9535e.png

Also, I hope the "Rocket Status" diagnostic can be updated to show the current status of the rocket, like grounded, idle in space, time remaining until arrival.

One last thing I'd hope for personally is an automation sensor that can be configured to track each diagnostic and send a green signal when it reaches a specific state. 

8 hours ago, Electroely said:

Also, I hope the "Rocket Status" diagnostic can be updated to show the current status of the rocket, like grounded, idle in space, time remaining until arrival.

Awesome suggestion :congratulatory: I like it a lot, it is nearly as good as being able to stack rockets in the game and being able to fly through platforms.

image.png.d6f19bfd82856fcdb9596aac49114c94.png

image.png.c4c1a6ce5511cc269c9275e119ef7fd4.pngimage.png.261687887b83746e5bac9835001f305b.png

image.png.fd2c6b3ab53c35858523a140de5b44b4.png

Archived