Gassy Moos in Spaced Out.. doomed to die?

I remember Gassy Moos from the base game. They didn't reproduce. There you could always get another if you wanted to (might argue if they were ever worth it, compared to solar panels, but well, they are cute).

In Spaced Out they are on their small Moo-n. But they will die out, regardless, right?

9 minutes ago, Oxygenbreather said:

I remember Gassy Moos from the base game. They didn't reproduce. There you could always get another if you wanted to (might argue if they were ever worth it, compared to solar panels, but well, they are cute).

In Spaced Out they are on their small Moo-n. But they will die out, regardless, right?

They don't reproduce, but they do fall from the sky in the form of Gassy Mooteors. I have not seen one in-game yet, but it is spawnable in debug mode and the devs have stated that the mooters have in fact started falling in one of the patch notes, so it might just be a matter of time until I see one.

Ok, I'm nosy how the Mooteors turn out. I explored the Moo-n in hopes I would find a "nest" or some other new item ... and didn't find anything. That's why this post.

PS: If there is one thing I'm not missing from the base game are the meteor showers. I always disliked this way to overdone mechanic (and even if, a meteor every now and then.. okay, but it was daily!) 

1 minute ago, babba said:

I find it a cool Klei idea, its combining the players meteor requests with the Gassy Moo`s :p

It was because everyone had asked for reproduction, and I'd asked for every variation of vent. Meateors was all that was left unasked for :P

Archived