Someday you gonna add Mods on console? Or cross play? That will very help game

Это помощь онлайн в игре, и новые игроки будут покупать Dst будат ли в игре когда-то кроссплей? Что бы консоли играли с пк игроками на консолях действительно не большой  онлайн.

"This is an online help in the game, and new players will buy Dst. Will there be crossplay in the game sometime? So that consoles play with pc players on consoles is really not big online."

From what I've heard, mods simply are not possible on consoles because of how they work. Afaik Microsoft is reluctant in terms of crossplay too, maybe it was Sony,  idk. I'm sure  if adding mods was possible, they'd have done it or at least looked into it by now.

Насколько я слышал, модификации просто невозможны на консолях из-за того, как они работают. Насколько мне известно, Microsoft тоже неохотно относится к кроссплатформенной игре, но, возможно, это была Sony, я не могу вспомнить. В любом случае, я уверен, что если бы добавление модификаций было возможно, Клей сделал бы это или, по крайней мере, изучил бы это к настоящему моменту.

Майки всегда за кроссплатформу, вот только реализовать это очень сложно. Может быть, если тенсент очень поддержат деньгами, кроссплатформа и будет, но это как просунуть верблюда в игольное ушко. Серьёзно, это в разы сложнее, чем кажется.

1 hour ago, --- -.- said:

console version will always be inferior to pc unfortunately, mods will never happen on console

I wouldn’t call that Inferior... mods are unofficial content, that isn’t part of the game and on the extent of what IS part of the game: I have to give Klei credit, they’re trying their best to support consoles on the same level as PC.

Theres even posts around here somewhere where they state that the PS5 and Series X would be fully capable of all the pc features minus mods (bigger worlds, lot and tons more toggle options, more players, etc..)

And that’s what I’m waiting on... the official announcement of that.

But as far as mods go.. Klei isn’t the ones preventing us from having them: Sony and Microsoft are.

Even if console support mods, most modders wont design mods for console, because simply not everyone have console and if modders dont have console, all their mod wont support console.

Cant have mod without modders.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wouldn’t call that Inferior... mods are unofficial content

console version usually is a few steps behind pc version and it has no mods.. some games for me are unplayable without mods like skyrim, dst, and fallout can't play without mods ever! its like eating 2 pieces of bread and calling it a sandwich to me which is why it feels inferior to me, but thats just my opinion :D lol

No cross play for me. Every time PC players and their mods enter a console game there’s tons of cheaters etc.

No thank you. I moved to console to get away from the PC community. Games like dark souls on PC are just a mess of cheaters and modders.

I just want the game as Klei intended it. 

10 minutes ago, SaphironX said:

No cross play for me. Every time PC players and their mods enter a console game there’s tons of cheaters etc.

No thank you. I moved to console to get away from the PC community. Games like dark souls on PC are just a mess of cheaters and modders.

You say that like it's a common thing in the PC version of DST... but it really isn't? In all my times playing on public servers I have never once encountered someone who cheated/hacked the game. And Klei is generally pretty quick with fixing exploits/hacks. E.g. the bug with exploit where you could craft character exclusive items as other characters (crafting wigfrid helmets as wickerbottom) was fixed fairly quick after the exploit became popularised.

31 minutes ago, SaphironX said:

I’m 99.9% certain that in order for PC to even be cross compatible with Console, PC players will need to forgo some of their fancier features (mods, bigger worlds, etc)

Think of it like trying to play an Xbox Series X game with a friend on Xbox One- I have to play the Xbox One version & forgo my fancier features to play with my last Gen friends.

BUT if playing cross-play with your buddies is important enough to you... you won’t complain about having to do without a few things to enjoy that experience with them.

As far as Modders/Hackers go those can exist on any console.. they just seem more frequent on the PC platform, but luckily- Game developers have been pretty good at keeping them in check.

Archived