Clean Sweeper Update Idea

I think everyone here knows how Clean Sweeper works in game and how useful it is to sometimes grab it and walk around your base and change an appearance of a thing or two. But are you also upset (while doing so) catching yourself trying to "sweep" a flower or berry bush?

It would be really cool to be able to change a shape of things that have more then one appearance with this item. There's more like skeletons, desert bones, cactuses, trees, pigs and probably some more.

I know there's a "rose" flower who works a bit different then other flowers and less common berry bush is not used in a berry bush hat recipe but I think it's still doable with some logical ideas. They could add a skin for berry bush that looks like the other one and then combine them into one prefab with two separate skins. Rose could be still exceptional and force player to plant butterflies until you will eventually get one but trying to plant some random flowers when you want them to look exactly how you desire is a pain in current format. 

Tell me what you think about that. Maybe only I'm this crazy about details and your flower gardens looks completely random compared to mine but for me this "update" is really needed for Clean Sweeper.

Don't worry you're not the only one! 

The number of bug nets I have to create each time and the time it takes to catch these butterflies afterwards... It's such a waste of time and ressources, eh.

1 hour ago, Toutan said:

Don't worry you're not the only one! 

The number of bug nets I have to create each time and the time it takes to catch these butterflies afterwards... It's such a waste of time and ressources, eh.

Yet I do it all the time too.

Today during my gameplay I was trying to get desired shape for marble trees. It's even more painful when you cannot see what you are getting right after planting.

Honestly only the flowers idea I can get beehind, there could be something bee-related that would change flowers?

Perhaps wild bees could "pollinate" a flower and turn it into a nearby visual type of a flower?

Or perhaps a lawn clippers item made from stingers?

On 4/6/2021 at 4:13 PM, BeeClops said:

just a sweeper tip: sweeping campfires gets rid of the hands that try to take your fire.

Oh dang. Now it's gonna be secretly nerfed with next update.

Archived