I cannot make a poll.

When I am trying to make a poll it glitches out and either doesn't let me add questions or says: "enter presentage" and removes everything I wrote... I'm just trying to see if the DST community still remembers the dying community of the Roleplay community that I'm barely holding up.

Well that wouldn't explain why the making-the-poll-itself part is glitching out...

I don't roleplay in DST but I have nothing against it, myself.  Maybe you should ask someone in charge of the forums what's wrong?  Or ask someone who recently made a poll that DID work, what they did.  Either of those.

...Notorious

14 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Obama Awards Obama a Medal | Know Your Meme

I laughed way harder than I probably should of. 

16 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

When I am trying to make a poll it glitches out and either doesn't let me add questions or says: "enter presentage" and removes everything I wrote... I'm just trying to see if the DST community still remembers the dying community of the Roleplay community that I'm barely holding up.

Never mind you said roleplay not cosplay.... Maybe Im dyslexic. 

i played durin the jurry rigged portal days and i NEVER have EVER see ANYTHING that could be say that it resembles the roleplaying something whats there to roleplay anyway? is it like this? "hi im wilson.p.higsburry and i grow a beard today and eat meatballs (again) and today im goin to tell webber that he cant bring his spiders into the base" is it something like that?

5 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

RP group that I'm not aware of?

Yeah I host DST RP's pretty much everyday depending if it's a school day and I'm not burnt out from dst.

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

"hi im wilson.p.higsburry and i grow a beard today and eat meatballs (again) and today im goin to tell webber that he cant bring his spiders into the base" is it something like that?

All depends on my plans, I set up a problem and then we roll with it acting like the characters and reacting how WE think they would react. Like Maxwell being super up tight and wanting to not do any labor, or Wilson doing science and utterly failing and ending up making a worse problem.

Archived