New Skin Speculation

So recently it looks like Klei has making a lot of gorge skins for characters who weren't around for the event.

So this is entirely speculation but maybe we could get some new Forge Skins in the future. Although this may be unlikely due to the forge having basically nothing to do with recent updates, the gorge skins were understandable with the new farming update that came out. But I don't see any reason why they would add any new forge skins other than to finish off the set. It would also probably look sick to see the new characters in warrior/gladiator outfits.

well the new twitch drop set is part of the "nautical" colection so i soupose something more "water" will be the next part as well i remember klei adds like a new summer event that is kinda like wintersfeast so and summer is all about water fun is it? so i soupose now its more in that direction

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

They should turn Warly's trawler into a entire collection.

Yes, I think ocean themed skins are long overdue.

Also, I think I've said this before, but maybe theyll finish the Magmatic skins with the summer event's release.

Archived