What QoL changes or modifications would you like to see implemented?

5 hours ago, TheDoughboy1917 said:

I say add something that allows us to see our character's current temperature

The character makes gestures when his temperature is low or high. It works very well to know if the season is gonna change when you are far from a thermal messure or to save other players ass. There is the need of paying attention but it works fine

- Lightning rod's range indicator. I still have to use a mod for that (which doesn't work with the new nautical skin), when flingo's has been implemented into DST.

- Change the name of mini signs for seeds to match their real names (e.g. Potato seeds mini sign instead of fluffy seeds mini sign) once the seeds drawn on them have been researched. I've learnt to recognise which is which but the names still kinda bugs me.

- A way to get rid of unwanted figure sketches that doesn't involve arson or lure plants.

- Same with dead glommers' wings and flowers. And dead friendly fruit fly's seed.

- lure plants don't seem to appear on map if they spawn offscreen anymore (I've checked). I'd like that function to be back please.

9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

The character makes gestures when his temperature is low or high. It works very well to know if the season is gonna change when you are far from a thermal messure or to save other players ass. There is the need of paying attention but it works fine

Fair enough

Archived