What are you up to in ONI :confused: Have you got funny ONI screenshots, complaints, funny or stupid bug screenies, dupe accidents, wonderful decorated base rooms, the most hostile colony ever or happy things going on in your base :confused::confused::confused:

Post some screenshots, anything goes :x:cheerful::x

image.png.a002046dd830acb845f58edf550436b3.pngcat33.gif

16 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

@minespatch I assume some animation was missing but then it was updated :apologetic: (~bb poop...)

Only sign left now is when you destroy a Beeta hive..

Hide contents

death_.png.3e4a2bd7f20e420e26d4937cd2c806dc.png

The other version sounded more positive :confused:

I like the bee sleep idea with the co2. Perhaps the bees should all clutter together when it's too cold, to heat the poop hive up by vibrating their wings like mad.

OxygenNotIncluded_IhlRX32bFL.thumb.png.a3d0a7aee9596bd15897113ee029934a.png

Radiation Crew's living quarters...pretty snazzy if you ask them.

OxygenNotIncluded_48xAcgt5q5.png.dfb2e62357acf14a63402ae3d39464b9.png

Nikola, just having finished the interstellar research for basic shipping & durable life support...I feel so silly for not having used algae terrariums in spacefarer modules until now...doesnt overpressure and gets rid of co2...such an obvious choice. Other than that, it seems like what i'll be doing from here on out is knocking out the interstellar research all in one go for multiple research subjects so i don't have to worry about them later...pretty neat compared to previous interstellar research system..

Okay, I'll brag too. I got a very stingy brine geyser, which is not enough to produce the required level of oxygen generation and a normal dirty water geyser. So I spent a long time poking around and made the following system:

Spoiler

2.thumb.jpg.9030e260efd82ca7693184fdfe0b4e5f.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.4af46e1ff78a806501d029363acbcbbd.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.cc0421717fc70e31708ddc9d0f3c62e2.jpg

1. The water is drawn from the geyser of the brine, cools the oxygen, goes into the desalination tank and then goes to electrolysis until there is not enough of it.
2. As soon as the automation realizes that there is not enough brine, it shuts off the brine pipe and pumps poluted water into the pipe (from the poluted water geyser).
3. the cold poluted water goes into the lyser to cool the oxygen, then enters the chamber, where the automatics heats it up to 10 degrees. 
4. Then the water goes into the Water Sieve, after which it goes for hydrolysis.
5. Once the brine is plentiful again, the reverse process of replacing the dirty water with brine takes place.
6. The entire process is monitored by automation, which takes the "stray" brine or poluted water out of the system depending on the stage of the process.

If you ask why the hell is it necessary in general, I will explain that desalting in the case of brine occurs without the need to heat water (it always comes out 40 degrees or more), but the purification of water does not change its temperature. Therefore, for the production of oxygen brine is ideal, but the poluted water is better used for everything else due to the better ability to control the temperature of the final clean water.

On 3/13/2021 at 7:26 PM, Lbphero said:

OxygenNotIncluded_IhlRX32bFL.thumb.png.a3d0a7aee9596bd15897113ee029934a.png

Radiation Crew's living quarters...pretty snazzy if you ask them.

OxygenNotIncluded_48xAcgt5q5.png.dfb2e62357acf14a63402ae3d39464b9.png

Nikola, just having finished the interstellar research for basic shipping & durable life support...I feel so silly for not having used algae terrariums in spacefarer modules until now...doesnt overpressure and gets rid of co2...such an obvious choice. Other than that, it seems like what i'll be doing from here on out is knocking out the interstellar research all in one go for multiple research subjects so i don't have to worry about them later...pretty neat compared to previous interstellar research system..

You can deconstruct the rocket control station to make room for a bed while in orbit. The station is only needed for launch.

1 hour ago, Lbphero said:

So many dupes !! How??

Its hard my friend ! The small home base map only has 2 geysers. Running small maps with 8 dupes is thirst-wise-perfect, often I`ve got 20 dupes hopping around. I find playing with more dupistas much more fun :excitement: In classic I often played with 200 dupes. The total executions number in the small home world must be 1000 dupes or so, I`ve built endless rows of graves. Recently I installed a small co2 rocket for suffocation, just the engine and the nose cone. Its special rocket, to heaven :lol:

In some thirst rescue operation I flew in 100 tons of ice from the 3rd world. I started mass burning trees to make some water from dirt. Someday hopefully the dlc big classic map is done, has enough renewable water geysers ( at decent temperatures ) and is ready made from father Xmas Papa Klei Smurf :ghost:

Would also be great if we temporary could cryo freeze dupes, would save all the suicide efforts if I could rocket ship them to somewhere else in a frozen state...a pack of 10 or 20 dupes frozen up, for later "use". A true sixpack !

Also some alternative oxygen creation method, non-water based, would be great. For me that would be the mega game upgrade.

2 hours ago, babba said:

Someday hopefully the dlc big classic map is done, has enough renewable water geysers ( at decent temperatures )

Ehm... After the recent update I counted 9 water sources (ok... 3 CSV you don't like among them ..) Need more? :o

Spoiler

geysers1-2.thumb.jpg.b7d1291e9a5ab960a42e2e407167afae.jpg

*Cool salt/slush guaranteed in swamp planet +1 cool salt and rng cool slush in terra

3 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Ehm... After the recent update I counted 9 water sources (ok... 3 CSV you don't like among them ..) Need more? :o

Hide contents

*Cool salt/slush guaranteed in swamp planet +1 cool salt and rng cool slush in terra

Wow! That's a lot of geysers! What about the water planet? That one has a couple more water geysers, right? I think you can set up some machines to refine the water there and transport it to your main planet via tank modules, which can hold a significant amount of water now, especially if you dedicate an entire petroleum/hydrogen rocket to them.

2 hours ago, babba said:

Its hard my friend ! The small home base map only has 2 geysers. Running small maps with 8 dupes is thirst-wise-perfect, often I`ve got 20 dupes hopping around. I find playing with more dupistas much more fun :excitement: In classic I often played with 200 dupes. The total executions number in the small home world must be 1000 dupes or so, I`ve built endless rows of graves. Recently I installed a small co2 rocket for suffocation, just the engine and the nose cone. Its special rocket, to heaven :lol:

Your colony sounds really cool! I couldn't get myself to execute a single dupe, though. I love them too much.

7 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

Hide contents

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh water :confused:

Klei is handing out water for the thirsty :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Holy Gasssy Moooooooo...Water ! :ghost:

image.png.94f45e8d28a9ba7a67f84be6e71637d9.png

Thank you @sakura_sk

Archived