No skin in new game on starting items

When starting game, Wigfrid and other characters don't have skin that they have defaultlyon their starting items.

IMO (and everyone I played with...) they should start with skin, if they used it before "default" - same thing with Abigail, Bernie.

Can it be added/fixed?

I know that I can change it later with magic item, but it makes no sense to wait.

This is the reason I didn't buy the bundle that had skins for Wendy's ghosts and some other stuff. The way I see it, skins for items you start with that don't get destroyed are completely worthless because I'm not gonna be seeing that skin unless someone dies without instantly leaving and without being revived and is willing to cooperate with me to make some evil flowers, because for some strange reason every single Klei server always has people pick all the evil flowers and presumably use any Clean Sweepers that drop from totally normal trees as firepit fuel.

If this option were added (and it should apply to beards, too) then adding more character specific skins would also be pretty nice. Lucy, Warly's various cookware, the Codex Umbra (since it's on the floor a lot), and the Trusty Slingshot would be good choices.

Archived