hi I had already written this post in the general discussions but perhaps it is better to put it here among the tips and ideas then !

why in (oxygen not included) there is no special room for food preparation?:confused:

as shown in the first photo I created a kitchen but since it does not exist as a room it appears to me only as a generic room.

I would therefore ask to create the relative room thus giving you duplicates more speed of production of meals in that room.

In the second image I have created a sink, a fundamental structure in any kitchen, although my design skills are poor. but that I had to improvise with a simple water pump.

the sink structure would serve to provide a nearby water supply for the preparation of foods that need water.

in the third image I imagined an upgrade that combines the functions of the sink and the egg breaker. in addition, here the duplicators will be able to store a small quantity of raw materials to be transformed later in fact this structure could perform some intermediate operations that are currently lacking in the game xd for example the frano grain here is transformed into flour then placed in the gas oven with water and a fungus spore to obtain bread.

the structure in question should be connected to the electrical system to function and as the (sink) connected to the water system. for this functionality I imagine a large structure 3 boxes in height and 4 or 5 boxes in width.

however these that I propose are just raw ideas that I hope that some member of the community or some developer will elaborate them in a more concrete and feasible way if they consider these things an addition that would improve the gaming experience!:mrgreen:

cucina.png

lavandino zo.png

cucina avanzata.png

I'm still not very familiar with how it works to create posters and edit them. I ask why I noticed now that I can see in my themes section where I published the posters and I noticed that this topic I had already dealt with on October 19th even if that was more a link to the original of the general discussions.

28 minutes ago, davidino91 said:

I'm still not very familiar with how it works to create posters and edit them. I ask why I noticed now that I can see in my themes section where I published the posters and I noticed that this topic I had already dealt with on October 19th even if that was more a link to the original of the general discussions.

All good, no worries :p

Great idea ! :excitement:

image.thumb.png.f565cc80ad7bf3fcf6713810ac80d8dc.png Kitchen A

image.png.6685425801d27167ef64f26109e91440.png Kitchen B - With "Dine in" home style seats

image.png.db30d24dba134291bcb43c9ab55f08d4.png Industrial Xpress - "Dine Out" - Take away :adoration:

The reason we don`t have a kitchen room is that we don`t have a bonus this room would give like enabling some sort of food buff or other thning enhancing food production. I imagined we could get a spice rack that would allow to upgrade the food quality when used but only if the cooking stations are in the same room.

A completed kitchen room could perhaps give a decor bonus for the whole room :confused:

The spice rack is a nice idea, but then we also need Jalapenos, Nachos & Chilli Peppers :rolleyes:

image.png.331c81cacd6c0f020fb23d944db69128.pngimage.png.bd2da197405f443bc91579e1bec5f179.png

:confused: Hard to read - Flavored Cheese Cu***

Need glasses, I`m too senior !

12 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

The reason we don`t have a kitchen room is that we don`t have a bonus this room would give like enabling some sort of food buff or other thning enhancing food production. I imagined we could get a spice rack that would allow to upgrade the food quality when used but only if the cooking stations are in the same room.

You are 100% correct! Kitchen and Laboratory are two obvious rooms that are being missed... I really hope one day KLEI will add them to the game, they deserve it!

Until then...

I made this mod to add Lab and Kitchen. Later people asked to add several other rooms, so the mod grew a little, but the kitchen and lab are still there. They provide bonus % to produced food/research points. Feel free to check it out: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2348079481

20 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Il motivo per cui non abbiamo una cucina è che non abbiamo un bonus che questa stanza darebbe come abilitare una sorta di buffo o altro che migliora la produzione di cibo. Immaginavo che avremmo potuto ottenere un portaspezie che permettesse di migliorare la qualità del cibo quando utilizzato, ma solo se le stazioni di cottura sono nella stessa stanza.

in fact I had also published another poster where I asked to expand the choice of food and dishes by also introducing a new mechanism for the bonus that food gives to duplicators. 

Archived