Guest of Honor skins are too expensive and I'm sad

Being a person who likes to collect the skins and weave them, I wanted to get the formal skin for Wilson but saw it was 71 dollars! This is outragious! That is more money than I've ever had ever, why are the Guest of honor skins being sold for this much? And will Klei do anything to change that? I wanted to get the skin but I'll never want to buy it at 71 dollars. :cry:

20 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Being a person who likes to collect the skins and weave them, I wanted to get the formal skin for Wilson but saw it was 71 dollars! This is outragious! That is more money than I've ever had ever, why are the Guest of honor skins being sold for this much? And will Klei do anything to change that? I wanted to get the skin but I'll never want to buy it at 71 dollars. :cry:

Any time a character gets refreshed all their skins including Guest of Honor become weaveable the only ones that don’t are Holiday skins like Wendy Lureplant

15 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

,And will Klei do anything to change that? I wanted to get the skin but I'll never want to buy it at 71 dollars. :cry:

Well, this part, yes Klei will do something about it in the foreseeable future, like they have been doing in the last 2 years. Like all the five reworked characters by now, when Wilson gets his rework, his Guest of Honor, Triumphant, Survival and Rosette skins will get weavable counterparts, will be sold on the in game shop and already owned skins from these collection will be transformed to heirloom rarity. 

This essentially crashes the demand for the items in the steam market and beyond making the items affordable for reasonable of cash that directly pgoes to Klei, the Steam Market prices will also drop drastically. Previously, Wendy's skins from those collections were the most expensive skins and now most of the heirloom variants are more affordable, on top of regular elegant variants being purchasable or even weavable for the standard cost for every other skin in the same grade. 

You can see down below, from the sales of this Wendy Heirloom Guest of Honor Skin how the selling prices suffered a x0.25 drop upon Wendy Rework.

203948652_WendyGoH.thumb.png.9956a474e3303465bbb8a5b388ba0dcf.png

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Any time a character gets refreshed all their skins including Guest of Honor become weaveable the only ones that don’t are Holiday skins like Wendy Lureplant

after last year hallowed night, skin like Wendy Lureplant is weaveable now :v 

I don't hate select character skins being pricey. Adds a level of prestige and wonder. I find wigfrids guest of honor lackluster now, but when it was the most expensive skin of the market, it was cool to see wigfrids sporting them 

Archived