Please dont tell me i have to wait another year for Webber's rework.

- can't trade with PK (he is a 'monster')

+ silk could have new uses like sticky turf and sticky bombs

+ glands imo need something new like homemade poison glands, which could lead to upgraded poison spiders that are perma-loyal and have 2nd jump if the first misses

+ poison sticky turf (slows down and damages over time non-spiders)

8 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

- can't trade with PK (he is a 'monster')

+ glands imo need something new like homemade poison glands, which could lead to upgraded poison spiders that are perma-loyal and have 2nd jump if the first misses

Wortox and weeber can trade with pig king. Being monster has nothing to do with it

Only wurt cant trade because she is a merm

8 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

poison sticky turf (slows down and damages over time non-spiders

I wish they add spider web turf like the one in the early days of dont starve to slow down enemies

If we're throwing just Webber rework ideas out there at this point, I'd love for Webber to get some kind of spiderweb-themed trawl net he could attach to boats for more passive fishing. Though my absolute dream for DST lately is to be able to spend my life as a humble shrimp trawler, so maybe I'm biased...

7 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

If we're throwing just Webber rework ideas out there at this point, I'd love for Webber to get some kind of spiderweb-themed trawl net he could attach to boats for more passive fishing. Though my absolute dream for DST lately is to be able to spend my life as a humble shrimp trawler, so maybe I'm biased...

But we don't even have shrimp...

Oh God, the Constant is the world without shrimp from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

O.O

On 3/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, JJ0264 said:

- can't trade with PK  (he is a 'monster') 

Webber rework - Better version

+ can craft Cave/Moon Spider Dens - Armor spiders could be scary in large numbers, Spitters are like mini Walters

+ can give Monster Meat to dens - rent spiders even during the day

+ can craft Poison/Sticky Turf - layers on top of the turf even cobblestone (Poison Turf - 6 damage per sec)

+ Spider-hat Upgrade - It now last 3 mins instead of 2 mins and provides Sticky Turf immunity to others (minus Poison turf)

On 3/20/2021 at 1:59 AM, QuartzBeam said:

Being able to trade with the pig king has nothing to do with whether or not you are a monster.

Wurt is not a monster, but she can't trade with the Pig King cause pigs and merms are at war.

Pigs hate Wortox/Webber - aren't pigs and spiders always fighting even back in beta days

Wortox is OP and Refreshed Webber most likely going to have a lot of upsides

i want an update/rework for webber too but idk how they would do so. there is not much to webber he is pretty confound to his base idea but if they went for other small parts of his character it would be nice but idk if that could be enough for an entire rework. the spiders are kinda bland and other than changing spiders completely i find it hard to rework. most people myself included just want webber lore instead of thinking of the idea on how tf they would be able to do it. i hope they just add additions to him other than his pretty crap spider minions

Archived