Reduce shell beach cost?

1 hour ago, gaymime said:

the treasures you can pull up with pinchin' winch around pearl's island is chock full of shells

51 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Yes, but there's only like 10 of them and once you mine them, you can't get any more.

practically 3 shell turfs per one. Ehh. It's a lot of effort just for some turf

2 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Yes, but there's only like 10 of them and once you mine them, you can't get any more.

um, i've gotten more than 10?

i dont mean the clam treasures i mean the detritus mound treasures which seem to be found in perpetuity, or at least in the 100-200 days i play a world i never run out

7 minutes ago, gaymime said:

yes. i don't know the actual name of them but those have shells and you can pull up as many as you want as long as you keep reading bottle messages

Bottles only spawn treasures,  that drebis filled with shells are limited and part of pearl task. Her island's water is "dirty" because that shells but when you clean them there is no more

Treasure contain broken shells tho but is a slow way to get them, also you can keep doing pearl task like feeding her with flower salad or giving her big fishes to get her dundles but takes time too

8 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Don't forget you can give bottles to pearl for a shell bell bundle. Only needing 1 bottle per and they give 3-6 shell bells

Pretty sure it gives exactly 3 shell bells, which is basically 1 shell beach turf per 1-2 days of sailing... provided you don't miss the bottle.

I've recently discovered that ornery beefalos are amazing for farming slurtles though and I got 44 shells in the span of about 7 days.

Still think the turf could afford to be cheaper though. Maybe 2 Broken Shells for 1 Shell Beach Turf.

13 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Pretty sure it gives exactly 3 shell bells, which is basically 1 shell beach turf per 1-2 days of sailing... provided you don't miss the bottle.

well we are both wrong:
image.thumb.png.ba10f86d346c575fa7dc0acfcdcd3e47.png
Its the bundle of thanks that contain 3 shells. While the Shell bell bundles contain 4. This is because the bundle of thanks will also have honey or something else

And I found that bottles spawn more often when you have more people on the same boat. Taking like 10 people out on a single boat had a bottles spawning every second or so.
So if you want more bottles. Just get more people :D (Yeah not the most convenient...) 

Just now, DarkPulse91 said:

well we are both wrong:
image.thumb.png.ba10f86d346c575fa7dc0acfcdcd3e47.png

And I found that bottles spawn more often when you have more people on the same boat. Taking like 10 people out on a single boat had a bottles spawning every second or so.
So if you want more bottles. Just get more people :D (Yeah not the most convenient...) 

Oh crap. I just realized Bundle of Thanks and Shell Bell Bundles are different things.

Archived