ENCORE Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Radiant Star Caller's Staff)

1 hour ago, TheGreatAlfini said:

whats the list of encores thatve been done and that are yet to happen?

we already had the Metamorphosed Flame, and the Crystalline Ice Box, now is the Radiant Star Caller's Staff, and yet to come is the Glass Eyebrella, The Crystalline Furnace, the Crystallized Cabinet, the Crystalline Honeydome, the Salt Lamp, the Enchanted Crystal, The Sorcerer's Staff, the Sorcerer's Circle, and finally the Arcane Crystalarium should still be coming, but not necessarily in this order

This is just an idea, but maybe you have to obtain an actual (Prismatic) Moon Caller's Staff in-game in order for the game to register that particular icon... ?

You know, similar to the handful of icons you can only get by playing all those mini games in the Trade Inn.

3 hours ago, Blue Three said:

This is just an idea, but maybe you have to obtain an actual (Prismatic) Moon Caller's Staff in-game in order for the game to register that particular icon... ?

You know, similar to the handful of icons you can only get by playing all those mini games in the Trade Inn.

i turned a radiant star caller staff into a prismatic moon caller staff today, no dice (though it'd be odd slash inventive if in-game actions could do such)

On 1/21/2021 at 3:46 PM, terror formed said:

Why did you change the drops before posting any kind of update in game or on the forums, you've made a lot of people upset 

They already announced ahead of time on the forums that its past drops and its changing every week. And it resets on Thursdays just like gifts. It’s not their fault you didn’t read their previous posts. 

hum.. idly digging around for a while's turned up no leads at all on that icon, maybe not even implemented

@JoeW  how are we supposed to get the moon caller staff icon if not via this stream drop, which the in-game staff skin itself is predicated on having? maybe kleipoint bonus when crystalline's plunked on the shop? mystery

It's incredibly disheartening this didn't even get an announcement on steam. Looks like other than the Star Callers staff I already missed out on the only two I DON'T have even though I had been logging in almost every day. I still don't even know where the list of rollouts IS other than a reply in this thread! Finally noticed the encore drop announcement in game, but since I had gotten used to looking for DST announcements in the steam update news rather than the main game menu there has never been a need or reason to look there for anything (especially since the updates are where the spool links always are). That same information was always in the updates, well aside from this case I guess.

Nice they rolled out an option to get them again, but really could have tried a little harder to spread the info. Happy for the opportunity, butthurt I barely  missed it as usual.

Steam can be a little hit-or-miss with news. Some shows up; some doesn't. Some doesn't really get pushed to Steam...

If there's a game you really want to make sure you get all the updates on, safe bet is to follow them on Twitter or whatever they use.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:06 PM, AmoebaCel said:

These drops have been rotating for at least two weeks now. They change every Friday - you can see the announcement made here:

Anyone who has been paying attention would've known it was a weekly rotation by now.

So what validation does that give them to rotate them out hours early? This post was made at 10:30, all updates should be going through at that time to give everyone a fair chance at receiving the reward.

23 hours ago, KingKaiju said:

I am watched stream 1 hour... AND GET NOTHING! I am connected and activated drops! Ad get nothing! WTF guys?!

Try this post: 

I don't have any issues with the rewards, and have my Klei Rewards account paired with my Steam and Twitch accounts and also make sure the stream I am watching has drops enabled. 

Archived