How can I make spawned in characters dance?

12 hours ago, ABoyInNeed said:

I wanna make them do emotes but I can't find the command for it anywhere pls help

Try this command!

local data = { anim = { "emoteXL_pre_dance0", "emoteXL_loop_dance0" }, loop = true, fx = false, beaver = true, moose = true, goose = true, mounted = true, mountsound = "curious", tags = { "dancing" } } 
c_select():PushEvent("emote", data)

Hover your mouse over a character to make them do the emote.

local data = { anim = { "emoteXL_pre_dance0", "emoteXL_loop_dance0" }, loop = true, fx = false, beaver = true, moose = true, goose = true, mounted = true, mountsound = "curious", tags = { "dancing" } } 
c_spawn("wilson"):PushEvent("emote", data)

Alternatively this'll spawn a wilson and make them do the dance emote, instead of having to spawn a character first and then using the first command. (You can replace wilson with any other character)

Tell me if it doesn't work so I can fix it.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

local data = { anim = { "emoteXL_pre_dance0", "emoteXL_loop_dance0" }, loop = true, fx = false, beaver = true, moose = true, goose = true, mounted = true, mountsound = "curious", tags = { "dancing" } } c_select():PushEvent("emote", data)

im curious, what that "moose=true, goose=true" does in the command?

On 1/9/2021 at 11:31 PM, Hornete said:

Try this command!

c_select():PushEvent("emote", data)

Hover your mouse over a character to make them do the emote.

c_spawn("wilson"):PushEvent("emote", data)

Alternatively this'll spawn a wilson and make them do the dance emote, instead of having to spawn a character first and then using the first command. (You can replace wilson with any other character)

Tell me if it doesn't work so I can fix it.

Thank you!

Archived