New statistic in History of Travels: Mostly Played As

Don't we need (and some of the recent Polls indicate we do) a new statistic in Compendium's History of Travels that would show characters we play most often?

There are three boxes: "Often Killed By", 'Friendliest Friends" and "Through the Gateway" and I'm sure the fourth one would fit there perfectly!

Mostly Played As.png

Edit: How do I move it to "Suggestions and Feedback" forum?

I made this suggestion a while back... Thought it would fit better in the compendium as a complete new tab though. (but i guess it could be anywhere lol)

I'm glad many people want this as well! It's definitely something i'm looking forward to

I like your idea!

Perhaps time played could be the sort criterion of Survivors displayed in Item Collection?
For now they are randomly sorted every time and with time played sorting the Most Played Survivor would be displayed in that Portrait Frame on the left and could even have increased drop chances for skins of that Survivor?

I’m not sure what purpose it would serve.. except to tell me what I already know. (I’m a Wendy Main)

What I would Instead like to see is a Rework to the odds of survival details, and what I mean by that is the game already keeps track of what your often killed by- it should calculate that and your odds of survival will go up if you pick X Character.

For Example- if you die often to Shadow monsters your odds of survival as Willow will go up & odds of survival as Wendy will go Down. If you die often to Frog Rain odds of Survival as Wendy goes up. If you die often to Dragonfly Odds of Survival goes up as Wolfgang or Wigfrid but down as Wes etc... If players die often to Merms Odds of Survival as Wurt go up etc..

Aka- Something that would actually assist players who struggle at certain areas of the game to pick the character choice they would be able to survive best with.

Rather then just having stats for the ones I most play, my most played could end up being Warly because I spent 22 months trying to get better at playing as him, but that doesn’t make Warly the character I SHOULD play- because I still suck as him.

Archived